खाना खाना, भोजन करना, भोजन लेना, गटकना
खाना खा लो
- खाना खा लोखाद्यखायाभक्षकखाना खा रहा हूँ
Verb(1) take in solid food(2) eat a meal; take a meal(3) take in food; used of animals only(4) worry or cause anxiety in a persistent way(5) use up (resources or materials(6) cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid
(1) eat your vegetables!(2) there were plenty of places to eat out in the city centre(3) If a hospital spent more than its allotted DRG, it now had to eat the cost.(4) In any event, large companies are most likely to eat the costs of any potential licensing, say analysts.(5) As it stands, it's the band that has to eat the costs by having CDs made which they're then giving away.(6) Damage one and you don't service it yourself, you send it back and eat the cost.(7) The nurses brought him food, but he had refused to eat it because it included cheese.(8) Rather than eat the loss, he allegedly constructed an electronic shell game to offload the contracts on a innocent dupe.(9) to eat sensibly(10) sometimes we eat in(11) Organic Teas, have decided to eat the cost of buying fair trade rather than raise prices.(12) we eat breakfast after the swim(13) I'm sure he had ripped off more than enough foreigners that day to eat his loss.(14) For health clubs with set membership fees, passage may force them to eat the cost.(15) They agree that the first team screwed up; they'd eat the install cost if I paid for the multiplexer.(16) We would probably have to impose ourselves on Ethiopia and eat the added cost of flying around Egypt.
(1) to eat :: खाने के लिए
(2) eat out :: बाहर खाना
(3) eat breakfast :: नाश्ता करें
(4) eat dinner :: रात का भोजन करना
(5) eat up :: खाएं
(6) eat well :: अच्छा खाएं
(7) eat a lot :: बहुत खाता है
(8) something to eat :: कुछ खाने के लिये
(9) eat rice :: चावल खाओ
(10) eat away :: खा जाना
1. consume ::
2. have a meal ::
3. erode ::
4. eat on ::
5. exhaust ::
6. corrode ::
7. feed ::
eat, eatable, eatables, eaten, eater, eaters, eating, eats
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Oh, my God. Why did you EAT it?
- I don't know, it was just there.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
Eat. We got a long ride
ahead of us.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
- I do EAT dinner.
- GrEAT. I know a terrific little Italian place.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
Please, come. Eat, EAT.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 8
There's no the logical order
to EAT them in.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
English to Hindi Dictionary: eat
Meaning and definitions of eat, translation in Hindi language for eat with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of eat in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "eat"
What eat means in Hindi, eat meaning in Hindi, eat definition, examples and pronunciation of eat in Hindi language.