प्रत्येक, प्रति, परस्परहर, हरेक
- से प्रत्येक
Adjective(1) (used of count nouns
Adverb(1) to or from every one of two or more (considered individually
(1) the tickets cost ├ö├®┬╝10 each(2) Fawcett's team won the last three ends but managed only a single shot on each of them.(3) When the buns have risen, use the back of a knife to make a cross indentation on the top of each one.(4) he had a doll each for them(5) I divided the specimens into three groups of about twenty each and handed out the first group after my talk.(6) There will be three sessions on each of the first two days and then two sessions each day.(7) each one of us was asked what went on(8) The names went on and with each one some lucky man let out a yelp and snatched his letter up.(9) each and every one of them complained(10) Responses to each of the items on the scale are given a score of between zero and three.(11) each battery is in a separate compartment(12) The activities or thoughts that bring on a state of flow are different for each of us.(13) the cameras cost Ôö¼├║35 each(14) each will be interviewed in their turn(15) they'll be held at each of the venues(16) Four seminars were held in July, one each for trustees, presidents, deans, and school heads.
(1) each other :: एक दूसरे
(2) each one :: प्रत्येक
(3) each time :: हर बार
(4) with each other :: एक दूसरे के साथ
(5) each day :: हर दिन
(6) for each :: प्रत्येक के लिए
(7) each year :: हर साल
(8) to each :: प्रत्येक के लिए
(9) know each other :: एक दूसरे को जानना
(10) each person :: प्रत्येक व्यक्ति
1. every ::
2. each and every ::
प्रत्येक और हर
3. every single ::
4. every one ::
5. each one ::
6. each and every one ::
7. all ::
8. the whole lot ::
9. apiece ::
10. per person ::
11. per capita ::
12. from each ::
हर एक से
14. respectively ::
15. severally ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If we're fighting EACH other,
we're not fighting him.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
as well as EACH other.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
So how do you two know EACH other?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
What if EACH of those people
let someone cut?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
and we never agreed to be
exclusive to EACH other.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
English to Hindi Dictionary: each
Meaning and definitions of each, translation in Hindi language for each with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of each in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "each"
What each means in Hindi, each meaning in Hindi, each definition, examples and pronunciation of each in Hindi language.