दौरान, की अवधि में, कालावधि तक, पर्यन्तमें, के दौरान में, के समय में, बीच में, दारान, इतने में, यावत, पर्यंत, जब तक
Preposition(1) throughout the course or duration of (a period of time).
(1) That brings us to the period during which the rulings with which we are concerned were made.(2) Everybody goes through a blip during the course of the year and maybe we are having ours now.(3) he stays there during the summer(4) during the interview(5) There has been no increase in the number of cases of TB in the area during this period.(6) On the strategy we made ground during the safety car period by stopping both of our cars.(7) Walking through the city during the morning rush hour can be a bit of a battle.(8) For those who work in sales or business it is much better to take a vacation during this period!(9) In May this year he was said to have put a gun to her head during an argument.(10) Two out of three patients who received a lung transplant during this period also died.(11) The event I mention occurred in an area that is open to the public during the day but it is locked at night.(12) We were filming over a four and a half month period during summer for 12 hours a day.(13) One of them said later that Mitchell had been in a row over a car stereo during the night shift.(14) he spent 5 years there, during which he worked as a teacher(15) Lord knows what it must feel like for him having no doubt spoken to the man during the course of the school day.(16) The exhibition runs until the end of March and is open to the public during normal library hours.
(1) dure :: Dure
(2) during the day :: दिन के दौरान
(3) during the week :: हफ्ते के दौरान
(4) during the summer :: गर्मियों के दौरान
(5) during this time :: इस समय के दौरान
(6) during the night :: रात के दौरान
(7) during the break :: अंतराल के दौरान
(8) during the holidays :: छुट्टियों के दौरान
(9) during this period :: इस अवधि के दौरान
(10) during that time :: उस समय के दौरान
(11) during summer :: गर्मियों के दौरान
1. throughout ::
2. through ::
के माध्यम से
3. in ::
4. in the course of ::
के पाठ्यक्रम में
5. for the time of ::
के समय के लिए
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
DURING a labor dispute
in the 1800s.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
to kill me DURING the
Battle of the Blackwater?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
And if you die DURING surgery...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
And DURING I was trying to remember
what I read on Google, so...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
It’s a term coined DURING the war
in Vietnam by the American army,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
English to Hindi Dictionary: during
Meaning and definitions of during, translation in Hindi language for during with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of during in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "during"
What during means in Hindi, during meaning in Hindi, during definition, examples and pronunciation of during in Hindi language.