डिस्क, चक्र, रेकोर्ड, नक्षत्र-मंडलगोल रिकेवीकोई चिपटी गोल वस्तु, बिंब, मण्डल, कुण्डल
Noun(1) sound recording consisting of a disk with a continuous groove; used to reproduce music by rotating while a phonograph needle tracks in the groove(2) something with a round shape resembling a flat circular plate(3) (computer science(4) a flat circular plate
(1) Where the first disc paints a picture of a band at the top of their game, the second disc depicts a band trying to justify its continued existence.(2) There was no contrail and the disc appeared to be at an altitude of 20 to 25 thousand feet.(3) Since the cloud was rotating, its spherical shape flattened into a disc .(4) Then at the far end of the rings a glowing disc appeared in the first one.(5) Alternatively the ligaments may become loose, so that the disc of cartilage no longer stays between the jaw bone and the skull when the joint is moved.(6) coins were made by striking a blank disc of metal(7) The Sun is many times larger than the Earth, but distance makes it appear like a small disc .(8) A graphic appeared on the screen next to the newswoman that was shaped like a flying disc .(9) The once-in-a-lifetime event takes place when Venus passes through the disc of Sun and appears like a small spot moving slowly across the Sun when viewed from the Earth.(10) These three songs appeared on the bonus disc that was added to the boxed set.(11) A huge disc appeared to be rising from the south over the Mediterranean.(12) The Irish milliner, celebrated for his daring designs, has produced a seat large enough for two people in the shape of a large disc with an indentation.(13) a man's body with an identity disc around the neck(14) he suffered a prolapsed disc(15) Too bad the bands on the disc couldn't have been as creative with their music as with the CD.(16) Venus will appear as a small disc moving across the sun between 10.45 a.m. and 4.51 p.m.
(1) compact disc :: कॉम्पैक्ट डिस्क
(2) disc jockey :: डिस्क जॉकी
(3) hard disc :: हार्ड डिस्क
(4) slipped disc :: डिस्क खिसकना
(5) brake disc :: रोक चक्का
(6) floppy disc :: फ़्लॉपी डिस्क
(7) disc brake :: डिस्क ब्रेक
(8) disc drive :: डिस्क ड्राइव
(9) intervertebral disc :: इंटरवर्टेब्रल डिस्क
(10) optical disc :: ऑप्टिकल डिस्क
1. circle ::
2. record ::
3. disk ::
English to Hindi Dictionary: disc
Meaning and definitions of disc, translation in Hindi language for disc with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of disc in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "disc"
What disc means in Hindi, disc meaning
in Hindi, disc definition, examples and pronunciation
of disc in Hindi language.