खुदाई, उपहास, लात, ठोस, टहोका, हंसी, मज़ाक, खोदाईखोदना, खोदकर निकालना, गड्ढा करना, अन्वेषण करनाउत्खनन, घोंपना
- गड्ढा करनामांद
Noun(1) the site of an archeological exploration(2) an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect(3) a small gouge (as in the cover of a book(4) the act of digging(5) the act of touching someone suddenly with your finger or elbow
Verb(1) turn up, loosen, or remove earth(2) create by digging(3) work hard(4) remove, harvest, or recover by digging(5) thrust down or into(6) remove the inner part or the core of(7) poke or thrust abruptly(8) get the meaning of something
(1) It savages venal music industry poseurs and also takes a dig at the clash between ├ö├ç├┐art├ö├ç├û and pop culture.(2) Also use a spade anytime you want to dig a straight-sided hole.(3) Now that the fake holidays have made me understand the holiday cheer a little bit, I can dig some of the real ones, like Halloween or New Years.(4) If you dig scratchy lead guitars and appreciate real good Hard Rock, that has come through a lot of neo-influences, then this album is for you.(5) But as a result of the find, the dig has been widened to see if the land contains any more artefacts.(6) Journalists should dig deeper when researchers claim a treatment is effective, said the doctor.(7) The artefacts unearthed have intrigued university experts so much that they hope to continue the dig next year.(8) His fingers went down to the keyboard and began to fly over it as he started to dig deeper and investigate it some more.(9) We're not against the motorway and we're not insisting that the dig go on indefinitely, but we want it done properly, with due regard for the importance of this site.(10) Instead, this is a charming memoir of a Caribbean childhood, a celebration of the good things in life, and a gentle dig at a set of values that are long gone and unlamented.(11) The Flemish version of the news item has a dig at Dutch cuisine, because they only got two 2-star restaurants.(12) As host, his job was to conduct an interesting conversation rather than dig for historical footnotes.(13) The resources required for a digging project need to be appropriate to the specific circumstances of the dig .(14) "Anyone can go there and dig what I'm playing, I think, " he says.(15) The training dig , which will last until September 5, is on the site of the mediaeval hospital of St Leonard's.(16) We still have to decide if we are doing the big dig next year to improve the drainage around the house.
(1) dig up :: खोदों
(2) dig out :: खोदना
(3) dig in :: खाई खोदना
(4) to dig :: खुदाई करने के लिए
(5) dig a hole :: एक छेद खोदो
(6) dig into :: इसमें खोदें
(7) dig deep :: गहरा खोदो
(8) dig down :: और खोदो
(9) dig a well :: एक कुँआ खोदो
(10) dig holes :: गड्डे खोदते हैं
1. poke ::
2. snide remark ::
3. excavation ::
4. archeological site ::
5. gibe ::
6. jab ::
7. turn over ::
8. excavate ::
9. exhume ::
पृथ्वी खोद कर निकालना
10. poke ::
11. delve into ::
12. uncover ::
13. stab ::
14. dig up ::
15. delve ::
16. dig out ::
17. grind ::
परिश्रम के साथ अध्ययन
18. grasp ::
1. miss ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You DIG a whole and you burry the car.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
All right. Dig in, DIG in.
Pancakes are not getting hotter.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
Come on. I know a place you'll really DIG.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
They could DIG the Channel Tunnel
and we wouldn't notice.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
Margaery will DIG her claws in,
you will DIG your claws in,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: dig
Meaning and definitions of dig, translation in Hindi language for dig with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dig in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "dig"
What dig means in Hindi, dig meaning in Hindi, dig definition, examples and pronunciation of dig in Hindi language.