पोंछनेवाला, साफ़ करनेवाला, निखारनेवालाशोधक, शुद्ध करनेवाला पदाथप्रक्षालक द्रव्य, अपमार्जक द्रव्य, अपक्षालक द्रव्य, साफ करने वाला द्रव्य
Noun(1) a surface-active chemical widely used in industry and laundering(2) a cleansing agent that differs from soap but can also emulsify oils and hold dirt in suspension
Adjective(1) having cleansing power
(1) As shown in a recent modeling of another membrane protein detergent molecules rearrange to form a fused micelle around the protein and in our case they adapt to the irregular surface of the monomer better than phospholipids.(2) Using a stiff long handled brush, scrub stain with concentrated detergent suds.(3) Wash removable glass shelves and plastic parts in warm detergent solution, rinse and wipe dry.(4) Water is a fabulous cleaning agent, but it's even better when tiny nanoscale particles, such as detergent surfactants, are dispersed in it.(5) In dry foam cleaning a detergent solution is whipped into foam and applied to the carpet.(6) A gasoline detergent is a lot like a household detergent, helping to prevent any harmful deposit build-up.(7) For example, LH1 - RC complexes are much more unstable in detergent solution than LH2 complexes.(8) Another agreed upon fact is that it is extremely important to rinse away every last drop of detergent residue from your hair.(9) For a cheap window cleaner try this mixture: combine 4 tablespoons rubbing alcohol with 1/2 teaspoon liquid detergent in 4 cups water.(10) The question of whether or not the static deformation is representative for the structure of LH2 in detergent solution or in membranes remains to be answered.(11) As MII can activate transducin in detergent solution, specific lipid molecules are probably not important for this function.(12) During stage I, detergent molecules partition between the aqueous buffer and the bilayer forming detergent-doped liposomes.(13) Puzzles can be created by saving cardboard packaging from cereal boxes, detergent boxes, soda cartons, etc.(14) Or use a soft scrub brush and a detergent / water solution to remove all dirt and grime.(15) Dust control strategies include the use of an all-purpose cleaner or detergent solution to wipe or mop the floors, walls and horizontal surfaces of lead-contaminated dwellings.(16) A lower level of detergent may cause a buildup of deposits on critical engine parts.
(1) liquid detergent :: कपडे धोने के लिए तरल साबुन
(2) dishwashing detergent :: बर्तन साफ करने का साबुन
(3) powdered detergent :: पाउडर डिटर्जेंट
(4) washing detergent :: धुलाई का डिटर्जेंट
1. detersive ::
2. cleaner ::
3. cleanser ::
4. cleaning agent ::
साफ करने का साधन
5. soap ::
6. soap powder ::
7. dish soap ::
बर्तनों का साबुन
8. soap flakes ::
साबुन के गुच्छे
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
There was something wrong
with that DETERGENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
Focusing on the feeling of the warm water.
The smell of the DETERGENT,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
English to Hindi Dictionary: detergent
Meaning and definitions of detergent, translation in Hindi language for detergent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of detergent in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "detergent"
What detergent means in Hindi, detergent meaning in Hindi, detergent definition, examples and pronunciation of detergent in Hindi language.