डेस्क, मेज़, डैस्क, लिखने की मेज़, ढलवां मेज़, लेखन-आधारमेज, ढलुवा बैंच, ढलुवा मेज
Noun(1) a piece of furniture with a writing surface and usually drawers or other compartments
(1) They walked together with me from the reception desk to the security check area.(2) I woke shortly after dawn, which is normal, and sat down at my desk for the morning writing session.(3) They walked up to the reception desk and were met with a waiter who led them to a small table for two.(4) He began by telling us that he had no score; so he stood up alongside of the first-violin desk and prepared to conduct.(5) I went into the apartment building, there was a young man sitting at a desk , reading some book.(6) Intriguingly enough, you didn't try to make a big name for yourself as a cellist but kept your eye on a conducting career from the cello desk .(7) I pulled on my night gown and sat at the small desk and wrote in my journal as I always did.(8) They laughed and hurried sheepishly downstairs, leaving the key on the reception desk in the hotel lobby.(9) My producer reached into his desk drawer and pulled out a few pieces of paper held together with a paper clip.(10) She sat down on the chair at her desk and pulled a small mirror out of the top desk drawer.(11) the reception desk(12) he landed a job on the sports desk(13) She runs the information desk - you would have seen her earlier when you signed in.(14) I checked in at the desk and found myself a couch near the bathroom on which to relax.(15) When I got to the hotel lobby it was deserted so I just left my room key behind the reception desk and headed out into the street.(16) As I got through the main doors, just to the right of the information desk , I saw this amazing space.
(1) help desk :: सहायता केंद्र
(2) front desk :: सामने की मेज
(3) information desk :: जानकारी डेस्क
(4) on the desk :: डेस्क पर
(5) cash desk :: भुगतान डेस्क
(6) desk clerk :: डेस्क क्लर्क
(7) reception desk :: रिसेप्शन डेस्क
(8) check-in desk :: चेक - इन की डेस्क
(9) writing desk :: लेखन डेस्क
(10) student desk :: छात्र की मेज़
1. writing table ::
लिखने की मेज
2. bureau ::
3. escritoire ::
4. secretaire ::
लिखने की मेज़
5. rolltop desk ::
6. carrel ::
7. workstation ::
8. worktable ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He says he's mostly
riding a DESK.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
You said I could buy a DESK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
The doctor left the folder on her DESK.
It's not my fault I opened it and looked.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
That is my DESK chair.
That is where I work.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
No, sir, no, I took
my dad's DESK chair,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
English to Hindi Dictionary: desk
Meaning and definitions of desk, translation in Hindi language for desk with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of desk in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "desk"
What desk means in Hindi, desk meaning in Hindi, desk definition, examples and pronunciation of desk in Hindi language.