निर्भर, पराधीन, परतंत्र, अवलम्बितआश्रित, अधीन, अधीनस्था, शासनाधीन, अवलंबित होनेवाला, मुहताज, परमुखापेक्षी, मातहतआश्रित, सेवक, मातहत, जागीरदार, ताबेदार, दास, अनुजीवी
Noun(1) a person who relies on another person for support (especially financial support
Adjective(1) relying on or requiring a person or thing for support, supply, or what is needed(2) contingent on something else(3) (of a clause, or dependent(4) held from above and hanging down(5) being under the power or sovereignty of another or others(6) addicted to a drug
(1) The dependent measure is the time it takes the participant to complete each task.(2) He felt helpless, dependent on whomever should be near him.(3) Performance and memory required is dependent on the format and size of each native source file.(4) What most people fear, after all, is a death that comes after repeated aggressive interventions have left them helpless and dependent on technology.(5) It showed the vulnerability of many member countries that are dangerously dependent on one supplier.(6) The success of an operating system is dependent on the applications support that it generates more than any other single factor.(7) An asylum seeker with insulin dependent diabetes has recently had her claim for asylum rejected.(8) The space required is dependent on production volume.(9) The stability of rule-ordered actions is dependent upon the shared meaning assigned to words used to formulate a set of rules.(10) The airport's success is largely dependent on the support of local public and businesses, he said.(11) The cash poor nation becomes more and more dependent and is unable to create growth, as they annually service the debts.(12) They are, like most of us, dependent on and incapable of challenging the very way of life that may be killing them.(13) The organization's success, in fact its very survival, over the long term is dependent on ethical leadership.(14) Major pancreatic resection invariably results in the development of insulin dependent diabetes.(15) The parties supporting her are wholly dependent on her nod for their survival.(16) The most encouraging aspect of the reforms has been their impact on those thought most vulnerable and dependent on welfare.
(1) dependent on :: पर निर्भर
(2) dependent variable :: निर्भर चर
(3) dependent upon :: पर निर्भर
(4) dependent children :: आश्रित बच्चे
(5) dependent clause :: आधारित खंड
(6) dependent child :: आश्रित बच्चा
(7) self-dependent :: आत्म निर्भर
(8) time dependent :: समय पर निर्भर
(9) dependent variables :: आश्रित चर
1. conditional on ::
2. reliant on ::
3. addicted to ::
4. reliant ::
5. subordinate ::
6. subject ::
7. hooked ::
कांटे की शकल का
8. pendent ::
9. qualified ::
10. child ::
1. independent ::
2. unconditional ::
codependent, codependents, dependent, dependently, dependents
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...is not DEPENDENT on anyone's approval.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
I am completely DEPENDENT on you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
and, uh, your livelihood
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
That's not true. My happiness
is not DEPENDENT on my best friend...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
English to Hindi Dictionary: dependent
Meaning and definitions of dependent, translation in Hindi language for dependent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dependent in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "dependent"
What dependent means in Hindi, dependent meaning in Hindi, dependent definition, examples and pronunciation of dependent in Hindi language.