मृत, मुरदा, जड़, निष्प्राण, निरर्थक, गहरा, मुआ, प्राणहीन, सुन्न, गतिहीन, निस्सार, सत्त्वहीन, सादा, गाढ़ामरा हुआ, मुर्दाबिलकुल, ब्योरेवार, विस्तार से, विस्तारपूर्वक, सर्वथामृतक लोग, स्वर्गगमी
Noun(1) people who are no longer living(2) a time when coldness (or some other quality associated with death
Adjective(1) no longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life(2) not showing characteristics of life especially the capacity to sustain life; no longer exerting force or having energy or heat(3) very tired(4) unerringly accurate(5) physically inactive(6) (followed by `to'(7) devoid of physical sensation; numb(8) lacking acoustic resonance(9) not yielding a return(10) not circulating or flowing(11) not surviving in active use(12) lacking resilience or bounce(13) out of use or operation because of a fault or breakdown(14) no longer having force or relevance(15) the complete stoppage of an action(16) drained of electric charge; discharged
Adverb(1) quickly and without warning(2) completely and without qualification; used informally as intensifiers
(1) The degree of public support these workers had was an amazing spectacle - the stores were absolutely dead .(2) And the story of her and Bob at the VW Bus weekend was dead funny too, especially when she acted out the parts of some of the people she met!(3) In any case, unless there's some clear photo from tonight, I think this issue may be dead .(4) Don't sign any software agreement until you have read the fine print carefully, otherwise you could one day find yourself with a very dead computer.(5) It will take away from the classic perspective of looking at city hall dead on.(6) The postwar alliance that once structured and indeed defined our world is dead .(7) He turns me around, jerking my chin up to look into his dead , black eyes.(8) Before she could say anything, however, his eyes rolled up into his head and he fainted dead away at her feet.(9) Jim stepped away from the cold embers of the dead fire and walked into the jungle.(10) The pair were telling him what they had found on the planet when the transmission went dead .(11) Since disaster struck the students have been making frantic phone calls only to be greeted by dead silence.(12) Honoring the war dead , of course, is a natural act of mourning.(13) It's been almost a year now and there has been pretty much dead silence on the matter.(14) He demonstrated that even on dead pitches a degree of aggression can bring dividends.(15) There was a dead silence on the court for a few moments before Flynn's roar woke the officials up.(16) The Atlantic alliance that won the Cold War is virtually dead .
(1) dead and gone :: मर खप गया
(2) drop dead :: बंद करा दो
(3) dead end :: गतिरोध
(4) dead or alive :: जिंदा या मुर्दा
(5) the dead :: मृत
(6) dead body :: मृत शव
(7) dead space :: डेड स्पेस
(8) not dead :: मरा नहीं
(9) dead silence :: संपूर्ण शांति
(10) dead zone :: मृत्यु क्षेत्र
2. barren ::
3. obsolete ::
4. not working ::
काम नहीं कर रहा
5. numb ::
6. emotionless ::
8. uneventful ::
9. complete ::
10. unerring ::
11. idle ::
13. utter ::
14. bushed ::
16. stagnant ::
18. directly ::
20. absolutely ::
पूर्ण रूप से
1. alive ::
2. animate ::
3. breathing ::
साँस लेने का
4. going ::
5. live ::
6. living ::
7. quick ::
dead, deader, deadest
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The DEAD got there first.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
and now the dragons are DEAD!
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
Watching is not seeing, DEAD girl.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
English to Hindi Dictionary: dead
Meaning and definitions of dead, translation in Hindi language for dead with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of dead in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "dead"
What dead means in Hindi, dead meaning
in Hindi, dead definition, examples and pronunciation
of dead in Hindi language.