बेटी, पुत्री, लड़की, कन्या, आत्मजा
- बेटीभाईचारे काबेटियों
Noun(1) a female human offspring
(1) Henry felt that the crown needed a male heir but his first wife, Catherine of Aragon, produced only a daughter , Mary.(2) I am proud to be an Army retiree, and I have been able to influence and enjoy my daughter 's childhood.(3) Another problem, discussed here, is that the first daughter product of Ra is radon gas.(4) a daughter of SeÔö£├¡n's(5) the daughter of the house(6) a daughter of God(7) he had a daughter by his first wife(8) The atoms then undergo nuclear fission, producing daughter nuclei and more neutrons.(9) In the language of the scriptures, becoming a son or daughter of Christ is to re-establish that familial relationship which was destroyed by sin.(10) Italian, the eldest daughter of ancient Latin(11) Gilda Pirella has always been her daughter 's biggest influence and greatest inspiration.(12) Active devices detect and record radon or its daughter products continuously.(13) He acknowledged his eight-year-old daughter Adesola as the influence for him returning to his musical roots.(14) I'm no longer the daughter of a gangster; I'm a daughter of Christ.(15) she's the eldest daughter(16) Mary feels quite powerless to protect her own daughter and to influence where she is going and what she is doing online.
(1) daughter-in-law :: बहुॅ
(2) your daughter :: आपकी बेटी
(3) son and daughter :: बेटा और बेटी
(4) father and daughter :: पिता और पुत्री
(5) little daughter :: छोटी सी बेटी
(6) eldest daughter :: सबसे बड़ी बेटी
(7) daughter of :: की बेटी
(8) only daughter :: इकलोती बेटी
(9) beloved daughter :: प्यारी बेटी
(10) good daughter :: अच्छी बेटी
1. female child ::
2. girl ::
daughter, daughterly, daughters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
She's got that thing with her DAUGHTER.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
She's my DAUGHTER.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
and Lord Edmure
has wrapped my DAUGHTER in a cloak.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
is what's putting
my DAUGHTER through USC.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
He loved the eldest DAUGHTER.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
English to Hindi Dictionary: daughter
Meaning and definitions of daughter, translation in Hindi language for daughter with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of daughter in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "daughter"
What daughter means in Hindi, daughter meaning in Hindi, daughter definition, examples and pronunciation of daughter in Hindi language.