सामंजस्य, समानता, पत्र-व्यवहारतदनुरूपता, अनुरूपता, मेल
पत्र - व्यवहार
- पत्र - व्यवहारपत्राचार
Noun(1) communication by the exchange of letters(2) compatibility of observations(3) the relation of corresponding in degree or size or amount(4) (mathematics(5) similarity by virtue of corresponding
(1) The two associations were in correspondence with one another and exchanged printed minutes.(2) Paul kept up his weekly correspondence with Kate until her condition made it impossible for her to write back to him.(3) The correspondence was sent back and no copy was kept on the department's file.(4) In the course of correspondence with an Aussie bloke, I was asked about my experiences in caring for emus.(5) Well I haven't received one piece of correspondence to corroborate that fear.(6) At the beginning of this year, I received correspondence from my editor in the United States.(7) I really do not have the time to enter into further correspondence with the RAC over this matter.(8) Five years ago the federal government determined after correspondence with these people that we had no legal obligation.(9) Although I received correspondence from the housing office nothing has been done.(10) So I sent back a letter asking for all future correspondence to be sent direct to me.(11) the organization engaged in detailed correspondence with local MPs(12) I am disappointed that the National Party does not seem to take any notice of correspondence sent to it.(13) And there is a diversity of opinion among them, and I've been in correspondence with a couple of them.(14) As to Wales, I was in brief correspondence with a friend today and don't think I can say it better here.(15) They could suggest only that there would be direct correspondence with the President.(16) These problems have prompted the accounting officer to warn against detailed correspondence with schools in the future.
(1) business correspondence :: कारोबार पत्राचार
(2) correspondence course :: पत्राचार पाठ्यक्रम
(3) correspondence courses :: पत्राचार पाठ्यक्रम
(4) by correspondence :: पत्राचार से
(5) correspondence school :: पत्राचार स्कूल
(6) personal correspondence :: निजी पत्राचार
1. correlation ::
सह - संबंध
3. symmetry ::
5. agreement ::
6. parallelism ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I had to find out if it's
personal CORRESPONDENCE or memorabilia.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
I'm looking over my
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
English to Hindi Dictionary: correspondence
Meaning and definitions of correspondence, translation in Hindi language for correspondence with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of correspondence in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "correspondence"
What correspondence means in Hindi, correspondence meaning
in Hindi, correspondence definition, examples and pronunciation
of correspondence in Hindi language.