Noun(1) finely ground tobacco wrapped in paper; for smoking
(1) Simon stepped out to get a paper from the boot and to smoke a cigarette .(2) Marlene stubbed out her cigarette in the ashtray upon the low coffee table.(3) Standing in the doorway of the library, rolling a cigarette , is a young woman.(4) the place was thick with cigarette smoke(5) He was told by bar staff to put out the cigarette but continued smoking.(6) he was smoking a cigarette(7) cigarette butt(8) she lit a cigarette(9) Yes, it's smelly, dirty and harmful, but in reality people do smoke cigarettes .(10) Herbal cigarettes , sold in pharmacies and health stores, have a very limited market.(11) A leading medical journal called today for an outright ban on smoking and cigarettes .(12) Cousin Liam and Nate were just a pair of casual guys who sat around smoking cigarettes and cracking jokes.(13) So in the end, we all went outside and smoked our cigarettes on the pavement like outcasts.(14) If you really want to smoke cigarettes then do it in the privacy of your own home.(15) She picked up a gold cigarette case and pulled free one of the thin cigarettes .(16) The following morning he said he rolled several cannabis cigarettes to smoke during the day.
(1) cigarette lighter :: सिगरेट लाइटर
(2) electronic cigarette :: इलेक्ट्रानिक सिगरेट
(3) cigarette smoke :: सिगरेट का धुंआ
(4) smoke a cigarette :: एक सिगरेट का धुआँ
(5) cigarette butt :: धूम्रपान का पीपा
(6) cigarette case :: धुम्रपानडंडिका का डिब्बा
(7) cigarette end :: सिगरेटएंड
(8) cigarette holder :: सिगरेट रखने वाला
(9) have a cigarette :: सिगरेट लीजिए
(10) cigarette paper :: महीन काग़ज़
1. smoke ::
2. butt ::
4. cancer stick ::
5. coffin nail ::
ताबूत की कील
6. fag ::
English to Hindi Dictionary: cigarette
Meaning and definitions of cigarette, translation in Hindi language for cigarette with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cigarette in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cigarette"
What cigarette means in Hindi, cigarette meaning in Hindi, cigarette definition, examples and pronunciation of cigarette in Hindi language.