डब का, गरदन काग्रीवा संबंधी, गर्दन संबंधी, ग्रैव
Adjective(1) of or relating to the cervix of the uterus(2) relating to or associated with the neck
(1) Women who smoke are twice as likely as those who do not to develop cervical cancer.(2) The cervical portion of the uterus forms the most posterior portion seen here.(3) Most children requiring hospital admission for trauma are considered at risk of injury of the cervical spinal cord.(4) The cervical region of the spinal cord was dissected out after laminectomy.(5) The optimal specimen for detecting C trachomatis is a combined urethral and cervical swab.(6) However, the range of motion for cervical rotation and lateral flexion increased more in the training groups than in the control group.(7) It's believed that some forms of HPV put women at greater risk for cervical cancer.(8) This change in the cells of the cervix often occurs from cervical cap or diaphragm use or from infection.(9) cervical cancer(10) Over the next eight hours our oral symptoms slowly began to subside, but our cervical lymph nodes became very tender and easily palpable.(11) Effective speech depends also on the motor neurons in the cervical and thoracic parts of the spinal cord that serve the muscles of breathing.
(1) cervical cancer :: ग्रीवा कैंसर
(2) cervical vertebra :: सरवाएकल हड्डी
(3) cervical smear :: गर्भाशय ग्रीवा का चिकित्सकीय परीक्षण
(4) cervical vertebrae :: ग्रीवा कशेरुक
(5) cervical spine :: रीढ
(6) cervical spondylosis :: गर्दन संबंधी स्पोंडिलोसिस
(7) cervical cap :: ग्रीवा टोपी
(8) cervical screening :: सर्वाइकल स्क्रीनिंग
1. cervical ::
English to Hindi Dictionary: cervical
Meaning and definitions of cervical, translation in Hindi language for cervical with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cervical in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cervical"
What cervical means in Hindi, cervical meaning in Hindi, cervical definition, examples and pronunciation of cervical in Hindi language.