कारण, वजह, कार्य, सबब, अभियोग, संभव, बीज, बिनापहुंचाना, उत्पन्न करना, मचाना, पहुंचा देना, कारण बनना, कारण होनावाद, मामला, पैदा करना, निमित्त
- कारणवजहनिराधारका कारण बनता हैके कारण
Noun(1) events that provide the generative force that is the origin of something(2) a justification for something existing or happening(3) a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end(4) any entity that produces an effect or is responsible for events or results(5) a comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy
Verb(1) give rise to; cause to happen or occur, not always intentionally(2) cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner
(1) the cause of the accident is not clear(2) Bartlett has already committed himself to the cause and has sacrificed his international career to do so.(3) class size is a cause for complaint in some schools(4) For most this would be cause for celebration, but for Daniel it is cause for concern.(5) Police are investigating the possibility of mechanical failure as the cause of the accident.(6) As an advocate for the cause , she is all the more effective for taking a line in wry understatement unusual in this context.(7) His underlying common law cause of action arose on the date of his injury in December 1996.(8) It is a strong thing for a court to refuse to hear a party to a cause and it is only to be justified by grave considerations of public policy.(9) Smoking is the primary preventable cause of morbidity and mortality in the United States.(10) Several tests may help determine the underlying cause of chronic kidney disease.(11) it's for a worthwhile cause(12) drink is a major cause of accidents(13) this disease can cause blindness(14) she devoted her life to the cause of deaf people(15) How this is supposed to help her cause is less obvious.(16) The first is the expedition of the hearing of the cause in this Court.
(1) root cause :: मूल कारण
(2) the cause :: कारण
(3) cause and effect :: कारण अौर प्रभाव
(4) just cause :: बस इसीलिये
(5) cause trouble :: परेशानी का कारण
(6) cause of death :: मौत का कारण
(7) lost cause :: खो देने का कारण
(8) probable cause :: संभावित कारण
(9) good cause :: अच्छा कारण
(10) main cause :: मुख्य कारण
1. source ::
2. reason ::
3. principle ::
4. case ::
5. effort ::
6. suit ::
7. bring about ::
8. do ::
9. stimulate ::
1. consequence ::
2. corollary ::
3. development ::
4. effect ::
5. fate ::
6. fruit ::
7. issue ::
8. outcome ::
9. outgrowth ::
10. product ::
11. result ::
12. sequel ::
13. sequence ::
14. upshot ::
cause, caused, causeless, causes, causing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Probably 'CAUSE you got to see
your man up there rocking the mic.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
♪ 'Cause it's the eye of the tiger
lt's the thrill of the fight ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
But it's for a good CAUSE.
What about all the kids that'll be there?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
If we can, we can't get a pretty one
'00:02:07,212 --> 00:02:10,048
00:02:11,883 --> 00:02:14,177
We can't get an ugly one
'CAUSE it'll 00:02:11,883 --> 037
00:02:17,263 --> 00:02:19,724
- I don't know, Howie.
- Are we in a g00:02:17,263 --> 00:02:138
00:02:19,891 --> 00:02:23,394
You're Catholic, I'm Jewish!
What reli00:02:19,891 --> 00:02:239
00:02:23,561 --> 00:02:25,396
And if it's a boy,
do we get him circu00:02:23,5640
00:02:25,563 --> 00:02:28,942
People say it's barbaric, but if we don00:02:25,563 --> 00:02:28,942
00:02:32,570 --> 00:02:34,072
Calm down, it's gonna be okay.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
Right, 'CAUSE it spells "menu."
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
English to Hindi Dictionary: cause
Meaning and definitions of cause, translation in Hindi language for cause with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cause in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cause"
What cause means in Hindi, cause meaning in Hindi, cause definition, examples and pronunciation of cause in Hindi language.