दोनों, दूसरा भीदोनों लोग
Adjective(1) (used with count nouns
(1) both of the children were at school(2) he looked at them both(3) you can use both(4) I left both the windows open(5) Yet, posting blog-style during breaking news, for instance, can be valuable both to the media outlet and the user.(6) Over a few beers I could see what it meant to both of them as their careers began to draw in.(7) Most of the major cloud names have one or both of the above mentioned names in them.(8) A unique prehistoric tomb in Ireland has been revealed to align to both the midsummer Sun and the midwinter Moon.(9) Though I'd never heard Eau Claire called the City of Bridges, I was both surprised and delighted by this discovery(10) it has won favor with both young and old(11) studies of zebra finches, both in the wild and in captivity(12) both his parents indulged him(13) They say surveys show that both people and horses have been injured in other cities where horse-drawn carriages are in use.(14) please support one or both of these events(15) What needs to be emphasised is that it refers to both self poisoning and self injury.(16) There are lots of low-cost, no-cost ways to market your Web site both on and offline.
(1) both of them :: वो दोनों
(2) both of you :: तुम दोनों
(3) both of us :: हम दोनों
(4) both sides :: दोनों पक्षों
(5) the best of both worlds :: दोनों दुनिया के सर्वश्रेष्ठ
(6) they both :: वे दोनों
(7) both ways :: दोनों तरीके
(8) on both sides :: दोनों तरफ
(9) both parties :: दोनों दलों
(10) both hands :: दोनों हाथ
1. both ::
2. too ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We BOTH have people in our lives
who wanna nip intestinal polyps in the bud.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
They'll take care of you BOTH.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
You and me BOTH.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
because I am BOTH
tall and smart.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
We can have them BOTH killed.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
English to Hindi Dictionary: both
Meaning and definitions of both, translation in Hindi language for both with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of both in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "both"
What both means in Hindi, both meaning in Hindi, both definition, examples and pronunciation of both in Hindi language.