जीवविज्ञानजीव विज्ञान, जैविकी
- जीवविज्ञानजीवविज्ञान काजैविकजीवविज्ञानीजीव
Noun(1) the science that studies living organisms(2) characteristic life processes and phenomena of living organisms(3) all the plant and animal life of a particular region
(1) Another, newer field, called systems biology or systems biomedicine, is emerging.(2) Lucy will be taking A-level examinations in maths, chemistry, biology and geography this year.(3) Gina was a really interesting person - studying biology and chemistry to go to Med School and then join the Army to travel the world.(4) Most, but by no means all, are recent graduates in a medicine - related subject such as biology , anatomy or physiology.(5) biology class(6) He managed to walk away with seven O-levels and started studying A-level biology , physics and chemistry.(7) Many fields in biology have progressed by the concentrated study of a select group of model systems.(8) Whale Study Week includes boat trips as well as classes in whale biology and general marine ecology.(9) Involves extensive field experiences including biology of deserts, mountains, islands, or tropical forests.(10) The emphasis is on horticultural aspects of reproductive biology and pollination ecology.(11) Even human biology and the human body are not timeless essences but concepts that arrive to us through the lens of language and to which we accede on learning to talk.(12) Race and ethnicity are neither natural nor given: they have no basis in human biology .(13) the biology of Chesapeake Bay(14) Although I aced the exam and the class, the only biology I learnt that semester was animal behaviour.(15) Minno studied the pollination biology of A. curtissii, but little is known of its autecology.(16) Apparently her class is doing marine biology , and the teacher's an old colleague of Mom's.
(1) molecular biology :: आणविक जीव विज्ञान
(2) cell biology :: कोशिका जीवविज्ञान
(3) evolutionary biology :: विकासवादी जीव विज्ञान
(4) developmental biology :: विकासात्मक अनुदान
(5) synthetic biology :: संश्लेषित जीव विज्ञान
1. biological science ::
biologic, biological, biologist, biologists, biology
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm rusty on my BIOLOGY.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
You know, BIOLOGY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
He went to work
in his friend's BIOLOGY lab.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
and took out a book on BIOLOGY
to see what whores did.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
Here I was,
waiting to be bored with BIOLOGY,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
English to Hindi Dictionary: biology
Meaning and definitions of biology, translation in Hindi language for biology with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of biology in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "biology"
What biology means in Hindi, biology meaning
in Hindi, biology definition, examples and pronunciation
of biology in Hindi language.