बिल, विधेयक, चोंच, प्राप्यक, बीजलहुंडी, बीजक, विपत्रविज्ञापन चिपकाना
Noun(1) a statute in draft before it becomes law(2) an itemized statement of money owed for goods shipped or services rendered(3) a piece of paper money (especially one issued by a central bank(4) the entertainment offered at a public presentation(5) an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet(6) a sign posted in a public place as an advertisement(7) a list of particulars (as a playbill or bill of fare(8) a cutting tool with a sharp edge(9) a brim that projects to the front to shade the eyes(10) horny projecting mouth of a bird
Verb(1) demand payment(2) advertise especially by posters or placards(3) publicize or announce by placards
(1) Michael pulled out two twenty's and a ten-dollar bill and placed it in front of Tom.(2) The youngest ate a small red fruit that a golden bird carried in its bill .(3) Each of the plurality of flukes may be provided with an inwardly sloped bill segment at a distal end of the fluke.(4) The concert will feature a host of local entertainers and top of the bill will be the widely acclaimed Clare singer Larry Mc Evoy.(5) a bill on foreign affairs(6) On Saturday night at a big show in Castlebar Thomas Moran boxed the home club's John Waldron on the top of the bill and it was the Westport man who came out on top.(7) Margo MacDonald presented her bill to the Parliament in this context.(8) I held out a hand jokingly but to my surprise he actually gave the ten-dollar bill to me.(9) It offers a different look than a typical sandwich bill , where a contrasting color is inserted in the middle of the edge of the brim.(10) The bill of a platypus is soft, flexible, and leathery, unlike a bird's beak.(11) Irish customers use their phones for an average of 198 minutes a month, running up a bill of ├ö├®┬╝44.28.(12) A Black-throated Green Warbler dropped into view, a tiny green caterpillar grasped in the vise of his slender bill .(13) a debate over the civil rights bill(14) She said that they ├ö├ç├┐pray that parliament accepts the draft bill in the spirit in which it is intended.├ö├ç├û(15) Berry wasn't top of the bill , and I remember his thoughts on that issue reverberated throughout the evening.(16) Suddenly providence tugged at H.E. Crumpled up on the curb lay a ten-dollar bill .
(1) bill of lading :: लदान बिल
(2) bill of exchange :: एक्सचेंज का बिल
(3) pay the bill :: बिल का भुगतान करें
(4) bill of sale :: बिक्री का बिल
(5) bill of material :: सामग्री का बिल
(6) bill of landing :: लदान बिल
(7) dollar bill :: डॉलर बिल
(8) pay bill :: पैसा भरो
(9) foot the bill :: हिसाब चुका देना
(10) telephone bill :: टेलीफ़ोन बिल
1. invoice ::
2. draft law ::
3. banknote ::
4. poster ::
5. beak ::
6. billhook ::
7. circular ::
8. bank bill ::
9. vizor ::
टोपी का छज्जा
10. account ::
11. nib ::
12. measure ::
13. invoice ::
14. advertise ::
15. describe as ::
के रूप में वर्णन
16. placard ::
17. charge ::
bill, billable, billed, billing, billings, bills
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Hey, where are you going?
- To pay my cable BILL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
and Bill Nye the Science Guy...
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
Yeah. When I didn't pay my BILL,
the Department of Water and Power...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
We got our first BILL,
and, you know, if you're still insistent...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
Hello, Bill and I are just
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 16
English to Hindi Dictionary: bill
Meaning and definitions of bill, translation in Hindi language for bill with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bill in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bill"
What bill means in Hindi, bill meaning in Hindi, bill definition, examples and pronunciation of bill in Hindi language.