लड़ाई, युद्ध, संग्रामयुद्ध करना, लड़ना, रण
- लड़ाईलड़ाई लड़ीदांतलड़ाईयुद्धपोत
Noun(1) a hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war(2) an energetic attempt to achieve something(3) an open clash between two opposing groups (or individuals
Verb(1) battle or contend against in or as if in a battle
(1) He enjoyed wars and was the first prime minister since the duke of Wellington to have fought in battle .(2) Mr Rhodes said the conclusion of the deal yesterday brought to an end a long and difficult battle to keep the club going.(3) The pair did try and pursue the matter through the courts but could not afford a lengthy legal battle .(4) Sovereignty was a figure for all those brave soldiers who fought and died in battle .(5) the battle lasted for several hours(6) the battle against ageing(7) Two years later, he is still engaged in a legal battle to fight deportation and be allowed to stay here with his wife.(8) life's a continual battle(9) Hymns and prayers were said in memory of those who died in battle and those who fought and survived.(10) In battle , I came to pity enemy prisoners because I had a cause to fight for and they did not.(11) the battle against aging(12) a legal battle over who owns the house(13) the battle for second place(14) This determination to achieve something extra began with a lengthy battle to regain the use of her partial limb.(15) he had a long battle with illness(16) the battle over the future shape of Europe
(1) uphill battle :: कठिन लड़ाई
(2) battle cry :: युद्ध का नारा
(3) battle royal :: लड़ाई शाही
(4) battle gear :: लड़ाई का साजोसामान
(5) battle on :: संघर्ष करते रहना
(6) battle of wits :: बैटल ऑफ़ विट्स
(7) battle against :: के विरुद्ध लड़ाई
(8) final battle :: अंतिम युद्ध
(9) battle cruiser :: लड़ाई क्रूजर
1. fight ::
2. conflict ::
3. struggle ::
4. fight ::
5. force ::
6. combat ::
battle, battled, battlement, battles, battleship, battleships, battling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Fight every BATTLE,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
There was a BATTLE. Stannis was defeated.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
trained to BATTLE in the ice and the snow.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
There's a BATTLE royale going on
over the seating charts.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
You don't trust the loyalty
of the men following you into BATTLE?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
English to Hindi Dictionary: battle
Meaning and definitions of battle, translation in Hindi language for battle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of battle in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "battle"
What battle means in Hindi, battle meaning
in Hindi, battle definition, examples and pronunciation
of battle in Hindi language.