बैटरी, आक्रमणबैटरी कासंप्रहार, मारपीट, अवैध प्रहार, तोपख़ाना
Noun(1) group of guns or missile launchers operated together at one place(2) a device that produces electricity; may have several primary or secondary cells arranged in parallel or series(3) a collection of related things intended for use together(4) a unit composed of the pitcher and catcher(5) a series of stamps operated in one mortar for crushing ores(6) the heavy fire of artillery to saturate an area rather than hit a specific target(7) an assault in which the assailant makes physical contact
(1) An electromagnet starts with a battery (or some other source of power) and a wire.(2) Children completed a battery of neuropsychological tests in the areas of processing speed, vigilance, and inhibition.(3) battery power(4) any act which puts a person in immediate and reasonable fear of battery(5) they did a battery of tests on her(6) children given a battery of tests(7) Wouldn't an artillery battery or a couple of guns have required troops to defend it?(8) The cells in a car battery generate electricity with a chemical reaction between a lead plate and a lead dioxide plate that are bathed in acid.(9) By "Clicking On" the pitcher's name you can see their battery mates for all of their starts as well as their shutouts.(10) a camera battery(11) a battery of equipment to monitor blood pressure(12) A battery of films is lined up for release next week.(13) Private Bergot is not in the trenches like his higher-ranking officers, and he is not manning an anti-aircraft battery or a cannon.(14) battery farming(15) Whenever we saw an anti-aircraft battery or munitions dump, we took it out.(16) Regiments would have an organic six-gun artillery battery and a reconnaissance troop.
(1) battery charger :: बैटरी चार्जर
(2) battery life :: बैटरी लाइफ
(3) battery backup :: बैटरी बैकअप
(4) alkaline battery :: क्षारीय बैटरी
(5) battery charging :: बैटरी चार्ज हो रहा है
(6) car battery :: कार बैटरी
(7) assault and battery :: वास्तविक हमला
(8) storage battery :: भंडारण बैटरी
(9) dead battery :: खाली बैटरी
(10) charge battery :: बैटरी चार्ज करो
1. storage cell ::
2. emplacement ::
3. array ::
4. series ::
5. violence ::
6. barrage ::
7. stamp battery ::
8. assault and battery ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A little mercury switch,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
Next time I have a hankering to
wash down a D-cell BATTERY
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
And there's even a backup BATTERY
when the power goes out.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
Well, trust me, it is a BATTERY.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
English to Hindi Dictionary: battery
Meaning and definitions of battery, translation in Hindi language for battery with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of battery in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "battery"
What battery means in Hindi, battery meaning
in Hindi, battery definition, examples and pronunciation
of battery in Hindi language.