बैच, खेप, गुटजत्था, दल, घान, टोली
Noun(1) all the loaves of bread baked at the same time(2) (often followed by `of'(3) a collection of things or persons to be handled together
Verb(1) batch together; assemble or process as a batch
(1) It's always unpleasant when individuals who've worked on a second or third-rate film collect a batch of awards.(2) Once they had done their stuff I had a sudden urge to whip up a batch of almond macaroons using this Marunchinos (Sephardi almond macaroons) recipe.(3) The batch now on the production line will be light blue pencils.(4) So Australia collected a batch of free settlers before the gold rush.(5) Every year at the annual Comic-Con International, they let me host a batch of wonderful events, most of them about the history of the comic book medium.(6) They gave Little George a batch of Harken stock and paid him $120,000 a year to be a board member.(7) Finally, it was close to the mid-'80s that a batch of vibrant Indians studying in Chicago were watching the film and reacting with adequate intensity.(8) He tells me that Burrells were the makers of famous steam engines and back in the '20s they built a batch of scenic Showmans, some eight and some ten horsepower.(9) I can only assume that somewhere, an e-mail server crashed and the poor techies only recently found a batch of messages on a hard disk, like a lost postcard from 1943 behind a radiator.(10) Jess felt her stomach producing a batch of butterflies, her ├ö├ç├┐crush├ö├ç├û, her love, was going to kiss her.(11) A supermarket yesterday withdrew a batch of own-brand peanut butter after a jar was found to contain cancer-causing chemicals.(12) A fresh bottle was delivered the next morning followed by a batch of three later in the day.(13) I had nothing to do but batch the reports(14) Think of a screen as a formula or recipe of ingredients used to guide computer software to select a batch of good stock picks.(15) It includes a number of advanced features like creating encrypted backups or batch mode processing.(16) The magistrates said that the distributors had not tested any of a batch of 46,000 Dracula capes imported from the Far East and had relied on certificates from their overseas suppliers.
(1) batch number :: बैच संख्या
(2) batch processing :: बैच प्रसंस्करण
(3) batch mode :: बैच मोड
(4) batch size :: बैच का आकार
(5) batch process :: बैच प्रक्रिया
(6) batch production :: बैच उत्पादन
(7) batch file :: बैच फ़ाइल
(8) batch system :: समूह तंत्र
(9) small batch :: छोटी सी बैच
1. group ::
2. clutch ::
3. sight ::
batch, batched, batches, batching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Leave it. One BATCH, one ship.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
The BATCH will be good for nothing
if we don't clear the contaminant.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
I will err on the side of caution
and defrost a fresh BATCH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
We've only got a couple days
before our next BATCH is due.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
Christmas, BATCH of '06?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: batch
Meaning and definitions of batch, translation in Hindi language for batch with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of batch in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "batch"
What batch means in Hindi, batch meaning in Hindi, batch definition, examples and pronunciation of batch in Hindi language.