उपयुक्त, ठीक, यथोचित, माकूल, सुष्ठउचित, समुचित, यथार्थअपनाना, हड़पना
- उपयुक्तविनियोजितउचित रूप सेसंगतिappropriates
Verb(1) give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause(2) take possession of by force, as after an invasion
Adjective(1) suitable for a particular person or place or condition etc
(1) it's not appropriate for him to be present(2) In those circumstances we say it is appropriate for costs to follow the event.(3) But it is important to make sure the play programme is appropriate to the child.(4) The state, apparently, is to decide what material is appropriate for academic inquiry.(5) It would certainly not be appropriate to grant a stay in these circumstances.(6) In this circumstance it is appropriate to depend upon a set of rules for swift action.(7) A spokesman for the railway said the company didn't feel it was appropriate to comment at this stage.(8) As I prepare to leave Scotland for a while, it seems appropriate to focus on some of those bigger issues.(9) Given the title, it may be appropriate to consider the semiology of it all.(10) It's appropriate to apologise when you've been wrong but re-writing the past is not an option.(11) to make the appropriate arrangements(12) Some content during this event may not be appropriate for all audiences.(13) A conditional discharge would be appropriate for the offences in all the circumstances.(14) I felt it was entirely appropriate to honour my adopted country in my new hometown.(15) In this particular case I made the decision that it was not appropriate to do that.(16) Speed must be appropriate for the conditions, the size and type of vessel, and the safety of others in the area.
(1) appropriate action :: उचित कार्रवाई
(2) appropriate time :: उपयुक्त समय
(3) appropriate measures :: समुचित उपाय
(4) appropriate technology :: उपयुक्त तकनीक
(5) appropriate person :: उपयुक्त व्यक्ति
(6) appropriate authority :: उपयुक्त प्राधिकारी
(7) appropriate measure :: उचित उपाय
(8) be appropriate :: उपयुक्त रहें
1. suitable ::
2. seize ::
3. steal ::
4. plagiarize ::
5. allocate ::
6. capture ::
7. allow ::
अनुमति देते हैं
appropriate, appropriated, appropriately, appropriateness, appropriates, appropriating
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If you'd like to change into something
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
I thought a wolf was more
APPROPRIATE for you than a bear...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
I'm just not sure it's APPROPRIATE
with my son's roommate.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
Then your meal choice is APPROPRIATE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
and you mark it
under the APPROPRIATE column.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
English to Hindi Dictionary: appropriate
Meaning and definitions of appropriate, translation in Hindi language for appropriate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of appropriate in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "appropriate"
What appropriate means in Hindi, appropriate meaning in Hindi, appropriate definition, examples and pronunciation of appropriate in Hindi language.