क्षमायाचना, दोर्षस्वीकार, सफ़ाई, समर्थनक्षमा-याचना, क्षमा-प्रार्थना, स्वदोष स्वीकार
- क्षमायाचनाक्षमा याचना
Noun(1) an expression of regret at having caused trouble for someone(2) a formal written defense of something you believe in strongly(3) a poor example
(1) we were shown into an apology for a bedroom(2) Angry fans have demanded their money back after a rock singer's performance was so bad that he issued a public apology .(3) But he says he's principally taking action because he feels he's owed an apology .(4) The network issues a formal apology to everyone in the world.(5) They owe their client an apology , but more than that, they need to change the toxic internal culture which leads case managers to go to such lengths.(6) Parental anger forced school officials to issue a public apology .(7) A few professors glare at me and I smile a meek apology before turning my attention back to my friends.(8) A few girls giggled and a brown-haired boy yelled out an apology amidst a smile.(9) He wrote The pilgrim's regress: An allegorical apology for Christianity, reason and romanticism.(10) She's an amazing techno DJ and I think you owe her an apology .(11) a specious apology for capitalism(12) He issued a public apology to a black family after an internal inquiry found they were victims of an eight-year campaign of harassment by officers.(13) The one twist in this otherwise predictable apology for capitalism is the draping of Marx in the clothes of capital.(14) we owe you an apology(15) She recognized it as an unspoken apology and smiled wryly as she continued.(16) We are frequently urged to understand the terrorists, but too often the call to understand is code for justification and apology .
(1) apology accepted :: माफी स्वीकार की जाती है
(2) make an apology :: माफी मांगो
(3) letter of apology :: माफ़ी पत्र
(4) apology for :: के लिए माफी
1. expression of regret ::
अफसोस की अभिव्यक्ति
2. defense of ::
3. excuse ::
4. apologia ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So who owes whom an APOLOGY now?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
You'll get your APOLOGY when I get Loras.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
Amy, a proper APOLOGY
requires three steps.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
I appreciate the APOLOGY,
but it's really not necessary.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
I owe you an APOLOGY, my king.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
English to Hindi Dictionary: apology
Meaning and definitions of apology, translation in Hindi language for apology with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of apology in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "apology"
What apology means in Hindi, apology meaning in Hindi, apology definition, examples and pronunciation of apology in Hindi language.