और, तथा, तत्थातब, परिणामत:, उसके बाद
Conjunction(1) used to connect words of the same part of speech, clauses, or sentences that are to be taken jointly.(2) used to introduce an additional comment or interjection.(3) used after some verbs and before another verb to indicate intention, instead of ├ö├ç┬úto├ö├ç├ÿ.
Noun(1) a Boolean operator that gives the value one if and only if all the operands are one, and otherwise has a value of zero.
Suffix(1) (forming nouns) denoting a person or thing to be treated in a specified way.
(1) The man then ran towards a waiting car and was driven away by someone else.(2) they can read and write(3) The experts also advise that you try and keep your cool.(4) I guess my view is that there is anger and then there's anger.(5) he's a sneaky man and not to be trusted(6) do that again and I'll kill you(7) it takes hours and hours(8) come and see me(9) she turned around and sat down(10) he ran faster and faster(11) I would try and do what he said(12) The standard of entry is getting higher and higher every year.(13) they believe they are descended from him, and quite right, too(14) We're going to see a day where 100,000 people come and worship with us on a weekend, between our five services.(15) red and black tiles(16) and then what happens?
(1) and so on :: और इसी तरह
(2) and then :: और फिर
(3) forever and ever :: हमेशा हमेशा के लिए
(4) hugs and kisses :: आलिंगन और चुंबन
(5) dead and gone :: मर खप गया
(6) and so :: इसलिए
(7) back and forth :: आगे पीछे
(8) more and more :: अधिक से अधिक
1. together with ::
के साथ साथ
2. along with ::
3. with ::
4. as well as ::
साथ ही साथ
5. in addition to ::
6. also ::
7. besides ::
8. furthermore ::
9. plus ::
and, andes, andy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
AND your disappearance
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
And they breathe fire?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
...was I tripped, punched AND spit on? Heh.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
I'll tell him the truth
about Bran AND Rickon.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
She was raped AND murdered
by the Mountain.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
English to Hindi Dictionary: and
Meaning and definitions of and, translation in Hindi language for and with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of and in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "and"
What and means in Hindi, and meaning
in Hindi, and definition, examples and pronunciation
of and in Hindi language.