मद्य, अल्कोहॉल, मद्यसारऐलकोहल, मद्यार्क, सुरासार
Noun(1) a liquor or brew containing alcohol as the active agent, or drink(2) any of a series of volatile hydroxyl compounds that are made from hydrocarbons by distillation
(1) The ale is five per cent alcohol by volume, and was available at all Arkell's pubs this week.(2) he has not taken alcohol in twenty-five years(3) If you are using alcohol , vodka is the most appropriate as it has no scent of its own.(4) polyvinyl alcohol(5) This is why men often seem to be able to drink more alcohol than women.(6) She told him that she was not going to serve him any more alcohol , and asked if he wanted her to call a cab.(7) When you get tired of drinking at home, why not go out and drink the same alcohol at twice the price down the pub?(8) This would allow alcohol to be served after normal pub hours only to customers who were having a table meal.(9) It is about four times as strong as most real ales, with an alcohol by volume of 11 per cent.(10) However, she admitted she had never seen Jackson serve the youngsters alcohol ..(11) When she was breath-tested, she was found to have three times the legal limit of alcohol in her system.(12) I heard it was because of the elections, and they were not allowed to serve any kind of alcohol .(13) The alcohol found in alcoholic beverages is ethyl alcohol (ethanol).(14) A roadside breath test found he had drunk more than twice the legal limit of alcohol .(15) However, the little alcohol in the martini was quickly taking me under its firm grip.(16) There's a town just before the Sahara and it's the last one that serves alcohol and it's our duty to stock up.
(1) rubbing alcohol :: शल्यक स्पिरिट
(2) drink alcohol :: शराब पी
(3) isopropyl alcohol :: आइसोप्रोपिल एल्कोहाल
(4) ethyl alcohol :: एथिल अल्कोहल
(5) alcohol abuse :: शराब का सेवन
(6) benzyl alcohol :: बेंजाइल अल्कोहल
(7) alcohol-free :: शरब मुक्त
(8) denatured alcohol :: जहरीली शराब
(9) fetal alcohol syndrome :: भूर्ण मद्य सिंड्रोम
(10) alcohol poisoning :: जहरीली शराब
1. liquor ::
3. strong drink ::
5. drink ::
7. booze ::
8. hooch ::
9. the hard stuff ::
10. firewater ::
अाग वाला पानी
11. rotgut ::
12. moonshine ::
13. white lightning ::
14. grog ::
15. the demon rum ::
16. the bottle ::
17. the sauce ::
18. ethyl alcohol ::
19. ethanol ::
alcohol, alcoholic, alcoholics, alcoholism, alcohols
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yes. And a reminder, Penny,
there's free ALCOHOL
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
Oh, this isn't ALCOHOL.
It's a magic potion that makes me like you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
...that ALCOHOL and poor judgment
on her part...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
- You got ALCOHOL?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
There's no ALCOHOL in this household,
stop talking like that and lose the hat.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
English to Hindi Dictionary: alcohol
Meaning and definitions of alcohol, translation in Hindi language for alcohol with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of alcohol in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "alcohol"
What alcohol means in Hindi, alcohol meaning in Hindi, alcohol definition, examples and pronunciation of alcohol in Hindi language.