उच्चारण, बलाघात, स्वर, स्वरचिहन, आघात, पदाघातस्वरोच्चारण करनास्वराघात, उच्चारण-चिह्न
Noun(1) distinctive manner of oral expression(2) special importance or significance(3) the usage or vocabulary that is characteristic of a specific group of people(4) the relative prominence of a syllable or musical note (especially with regard to stress or pitch(5) a diacritical mark used to indicate stress or placed above a vowel to indicate a special pronunciation
Verb(1) to stress, single out as important(2) put stress on; utter with an accent
(1) In Samoan words all syllables are given equal timing with a slight accent placed on the penultimate syllable.(2) His lilting Anglo-Indian accent had the cadences of a lyre.(3) The accent is on making learning an enjoyable experience. ├ö├ç├┐Look, understand, absorb and learn├ö├ç├û is the new mantra.(4) But I don't care that he's really got an upper class accent .(5) She shrugged off her wet robe and pulled on a new one that seemed to accent her dark features even more.(6) I detected a strong British accent in her voice.(7) There was a mismatch between theory and understanding, when the accent should have been on continuous learning.(8) the accent is on participation(9) the accent falls on the middle syllable(10) She refused to meet his gaze, eyes resting instead on the gold accent of his navy blue coat, or the thick leather belt still decorating his broad chest.(11) Falimako is pronounced FA-li-ma-ko with the accent on the FA.(12) Mania, they were told, is simply the Italian translation of the word obsession, and anyway it's pronounced with the accent on the second syllable.(13) The accent is on natural materials - wood and stone.(14) Again, this contrasts sharply with the experience of middle class children who invariably speak fluent English, and with the accent of their locality.(15) Elegant accent marks can make any typical product name sound like a shimmering diamond mined from the fertile bowls of the finest dragon filled cave.(16) It is all about layering the textures and then maybe adding an accent colour to spice it up a bit.
(1) accent mark :: उच्चारण के निशान
(2) southern accent :: दक्षिण अमेरिकी उच्चारण
(3) grave accent :: गंभीर उच्चारण
(4) foreign accent :: विदेशी लहज़ा
(5) acute accent :: एक्यूट एक्सेंट
(6) circumflex accent :: स्वरित लहजे
(7) local accent :: स्थानीय लहजे
1. pronunciation ::
2. stress ::
3. emphasis ::
4. mark ::
5. dialect ::
6. accent mark ::
उच्चारण के निशान
7. focus attention on ::
पर ध्यान केन्द्रित
8. emphasize ::
9. stress ::
accent, accented, accenting, accents, accenture
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Flexible men and women.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
It's gotta be that stupid ACCENT of his.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
I've lost my ACCENT entirely.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
Oh, good, an English ACCENT,
the sexiest ACCENT you can have.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
That's a great ACCENT.
Where are you from?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
English to Hindi Dictionary: accent
Meaning and definitions of accent, translation in Hindi language for accent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of accent in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "accent"
What accent means in Hindi, accent meaning in Hindi, accent definition, examples and pronunciation of accent in Hindi language.