समर्थ, कार्यक्षमयोग्य, निपुण
Adjective(1) (usually followed by `to'(2) have the skills and qualifications to do things well(3) having inherent physical or mental ability or capacity(4) having a strong healthy body
(1) You need to have a strong squad to be able to compete in the top half of the Premiership.(2) we'll help you as much as we're able(3) she's able to use the new system(4) It is not known if any of the riders will be able to compete at the top level again.(5) They are allowed one magazine and they might be able to earn the right to have a book.(6) We have had a really hard year and I would have never been able to afford to pay for it.(7) It seems just wonderful to be able to take pictures of anything you want and post it.(8) In some ways not being able to drive now is analogous to not being able to read a century ago.(9) The translation was made by an array of the most able scholars and poets of the time.(10) The morning journey was relaxing and I was able to read a lot that will help me at work.(11) Mark has just started to be able to take a few steps but will never have full mobility again.(12) When you add in council tax and other bills we know we wouldn't be able to afford that.(13) She was able to break free and punch one of the men when two passersby came to her aid.(14) she's very able(15) I saw this movie on t.v. years and years ago and have yet to be able to find it in a video store.(16) He may not have been able to afford the art at the galleries but he met the people who could.
(1) be able to :: करने में सक्षम हो
(2) be able :: सक्षम हो
(3) to be able :: सक्षम होना
(4) able-bodied :: ह्रष्ट-पुष्ट
(5) not able to :: करने में सक्षम नहीं
(6) not be able to :: नहीं कर सकेंगे
(7) be able to do :: करने के योग्य हो
(8) be able to see :: देखने में सक्षम हो
(9) able to see :: देखने के लिए सक्षम
1. capable of ::
करने में सक्षम
2. intelligent ::
3. able-bodied ::
4. capable ::
1. incompetent ::
2. inept ::
3. poor ::
4. unfit ::
5. unqualified ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
you will no longer be ABLE
to accuse me of being spoiled.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
Are you ABLE to have sex with men without
developing an emotional attachment?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
ABLE young bodies and skilled laborers?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
the tail will never be ABLE
to reinforce in time.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
In nine months
you will not be ABLE to breathe.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
English to Hindi Dictionary: able
Meaning and definitions of able, translation in Hindi language for able with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of able in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "able"
What able means in Hindi, able meaning
in Hindi, able definition, examples and pronunciation
of able in Hindi language.