Learn Common GRE Words
I:: PAGE #1
1. ice (बर्फ) :: Cooper said his little speech with ice in his voice but otherwise emotionless and calm
2. ice cream (आइसक्रीम) ::
3. idea (विचार) :: Yet this has been accompanied by a huge growth in belief in the idea that our lives are ruled by the stars and in a world of spirits unknown to the sciences
4. ideal (आदर्श) :: Ms Toynbee works on that fantastic assumption underlying the ideal of universal education that everyone can be and wants to be and therefore should be educated
5. identify (की पहचान) :: he was able to identify her by her voice
6. identity (पहचान) :: The law states that photographs on Italian identity cards must show a persons features clearly
8. ignore (नज़रअंदाज़ करना) :: Still this hardly puts enough of a blight on the play if anything MacDonnell is eminently ignorable to stop me from recommending it unreservedly
9. ill (बीमार) :: And thats part of trying to educate people about drugs and warn them about the ill effects of drugs
10. illegal (अवैध) :: When we looked into it a number of computers were generating lots of illegal traffic
11. illness (रोग) :: Other viral illnesses such as mumps and rubella may also trigger Bells palsy
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.