Noun(1) any of numerous climbing plants of the genus Vanilla having fleshy leaves and clusters of large waxy highly fragrant white or green or topaz flowers(2) a flavoring prepared from vanilla beans macerated in alcohol (or imitating vanilla beans(3) a distinctive fragrant flavor characteristic of vanilla beans
Adjective(1) flavored with vanilla extract(2) plain and without any extras or adornments
(1) I extracted slow licks from a single scoop of vanilla .(2) The line initially launched with four packaged flavors - vanilla , chocolate, butter pecan and Neapolitan.(3) There is this Sundae Cup which is creamy vanilla topped with strawberry or chocolate sauce.(4) The bride wore a vanilla satin strapless boned top and midnight blue velvet fishtail skirt, with a vanilla and blue wrap.(5) In a saucepan, bring the port, sugar, vanilla , and cinnamon to a boil.(6) In my book, chocolate ice-cream beats strawberry or vanilla , any day.(7) Most vanilla extracts are in an base of about 35 % alcohol.(8) Add 1 teaspoon vanilla and 2 beaten eggs; blend well.(9) Served with fresh vanilla custard it was delicious.(10) Add the vanilla , vegetable oil, vinegar and water and stir until combined.(11) I have been finding the BBC a bit vanilla of late and will check out Channel 4 news instead.(12) But owners of this and other plain, vanilla devices are locked in the past to be sure.(13) The satire seems a bit vanilla but it's a family film so I'm not expecting balls-out absurdism.(14) Even though vanilla remains an age-old ice cream favorite, numerous other flavors have arrived on the scene.(15) Her eyes still the deep brown they always had been, her skin vanilla white.(16) Even though there has been a jump of sorts as far as the diversity of flavours is concerned, most ice-cream sellers still swear by that humble cupful of vanilla .
(1) vanilla ice cream :: वनीला आइसक्रीम
(2) vanilla extract :: वेनीला सत्र
(3) vanilla bean :: वनीला बीन
(4) vanilla pod :: वेनिला की फली
(5) vanilla sugar :: वनीला शकर
(6) vanilla powder :: वेनिला पाउडर
1. vanilla extract ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Half chocolate, half VANILLA,
side by side, not swirled?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
What it is is a cacophonous assault of
eucalyptus, bayberry, cinnamon and VANILLA.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
Besides, l want a VANILLA shake.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
What is that? Vanilla?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
Oh, thanks, Raj. It's VANILLA oil.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
English to Hindi Dictionary: vanilla
Meaning and definitions of vanilla, translation in Hindi language for vanilla with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of vanilla in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "vanilla"
What vanilla means in Hindi, vanilla meaning in Hindi, vanilla definition, examples and pronunciation of vanilla in Hindi language.