प्रयुक्त, उपयोग किया गया, अभ्यस्त, मामूली
उपयोग किया गया
- उपयोग किया गया
Verb(1) put into service; make work or employ for a particular purpose or for its inherent or natural purpose(2) take or consume (regularly or habitually(3) use up, consume fully(4) seek or achieve an end by using to one's advantage(5) avail oneself to(6) habitually do something or be in a certan state or place (use only in the past tense
Adjective(1) employed in accomplishing something(2) (of persons(3) previously used or owned by another, or used
(1) We feel that we are probably only talking about a small proportion of hypodermic users who do dump their used syringes.(2) The firm is also reaching out to independent car dealers and sellers of other used merchandise.(3) What's it called when private citizens put up signs and sell their used stuff?(4) It's the best used book store in the immediate area, and just a few steps outside of Waterloo.(5) All used clothes in good condition are required for families in Gambia, West Africa.(6) Looking through the classifieds will reveal that the majority of used cars are three-door examples.(7) These are the first of her works not to employ used furniture or found objects.(8) Prices are not staggeringly cheap on the used market, but there are still plenty of 480 bargains to be had.(9) In addition to a variety of items for sale, there will be a silent auction, a used book table and a huge bake sale.(10) When selling a used car do you include a full listing of its faults?(11) They put rubber in their ovens to make it burn better, some put used diapers, any old garbage just to get rid of it.(12) Unfortunately it then ignited a bin bag full of used envelopes and rubbish which caused most of the fire damage.(13) Limerick County Council has provided the school with a container for used batteries.(14) It is the largest used bookstore in the world with over three million books.(15) The ruling is expected to boost used car imports to Finland, especially from Germany.(16) You can get more recent models for less from many used car dealers in town now.
(1) use :: उपयोग
(2) used to :: अभ्यस्त
(3) get used to :: आदत डाल लो
(4) be used to :: आदि होना
(5) get used :: इस्तेमाल किया जाना
(6) used car :: उपयोग किया गया मोटर
(7) used for :: के लिए इस्तेमाल होता है
(8) be used :: इस्तेमाल किया गया
(9) being used :: उपयोग किया जा रहा है
(10) get used to it :: इस्की आद्त डाल लो
(11) to get used to :: करने के लिए इस्तेमाल किया जाना
1. secondhand ::
2. ill-used ::
बीमार इस्तेमाल किया
3. utilize ::
4. exercise ::
5. take advantage of ::
का फायदा लो
6. consume ::
7. practice ::
8. habituate ::
9. expend ::
1. unaccustomed ::
2. unused ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's what I USED to kill the White Walker.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
I'm USED to it.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
that dating USED to be hard.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
Leonard USED to do all these things,
like bring me flowers and wear pants.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
But you said--
No, l have never USED that word.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
English to Hindi Dictionary: used
Meaning and definitions of used, translation in Hindi language for used with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of used in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "used"
What used means in Hindi, used meaning
in Hindi, used definition, examples and pronunciation
of used in Hindi language.