यात्रा, दौरा, दौर, सफ़र, रौंद, कार्लचक्र, गाड़ी से यात्रा, मनोरंजन की यात्रायात्रा करना, दौरा करना, सफ़र करना
यात्राका दौरा कियापर्यटनपर्यटनपर्यटकपर्यटकोंपर्यटन
Noun(1) a journey or route all the way around a particular place or area(2) a time period for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else(3) a period of time spent in military service
Verb(1) make a tour of a certain place
(1) In 1610 Hobbes went with Cavendish on a European tour and they visited France, Germany, and Italy.(2) The Australian's 62 was his lowest career round on the tour by three shots.(3) That's why I love going on tour with the footie team.(4) Why postpone it merely because the National team is on tour .(5) The other constant is that teams at the end of their season find it increasingly difficult to perform successfully on tour .(6) This is the standard defence often used in trying to excuse otherwise often outrageous behaviour by sporting teams on tour or on pre season or post season trips.(7) The students then took a short tour of part of Dove House and afterwards joined the patients in the day room in a painting session.(8) Gemma had studied for her A levels, whilst performing on tour .(9) There is Annika Sorenstam here, the number one on the ladies' professional golf tour , the LPGA.(10) The US Open champion said the pressure was different from playing on tour .(11) he decided to tour France(12) Every museum director and curator embarking on a new building project should be required to tour these rooms.(13) Even a short tour of the museum fills you with disgust and revulsion once you overcome your disbelief.(14) It's a masterpiece of theatre that's been finely honed by the troupe performing the play on tour across Britain.(15) He last visited the island in November to tour earthquake-stricken areas in central Taiwan.(16) Some fear losing some of their best years on the college circuit, outside of the spotlight of the pro tennis tour .
(1) tour guide :: टूर गाइड
(2) guided tour :: निर्देशित दौरा
(3) on tour :: दौरे पर
(4) city tour :: शहर का दौरा
(5) tour operator :: टूर ऑपरेटर
(6) sightseeing tour :: पर्यटन यात्रा
(7) package tour :: पैकेज टूर
(8) tour bus :: यात्री बस
(9) walking tour :: पैदल यात्रा
(10) tour leader :: यात्रा प्रमुख
2. visit ::
4. turn ::
5. circuit ::
6. travel around ::
चारो और सफर करो
7. visit ::
tour, toured, touring, tourism, tourist, tourists, tours
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So this is it, honey. What do you say?
Wanna take a TOUR?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
They're on a
celebrity bus TOUR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
- Is this part of the TOUR?
- Nope. Goodbye.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
Challenge accepted! Sounds like it's time
for the Sheldon Cooper Apology Tour!
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
Time for him to TOUR the Vale,
to visit all the castles in his domain.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
English to Hindi Dictionary: tour
Meaning and definitions of tour, translation in Hindi
language for tour with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tour in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'tour'
What tour means in Hindi, tour meaning
in Hindi, tour
definition, examples and pronunciation
of tour in Hindi language.