प्रौद्योगिकी, टैकनोलजी, टेकनीक, शब्दावली, पारिभाषिकी, पारिभाषिक शब्द, पारिभाषिक पद, शिल्प-कला, उद्योग-कला
Noun(1) the application of the knowledge and usage of tools (such as machines or utensils(2) the discipline dealing with the art or science of applying scientific knowledge to practical problems(3) machinery and equipment developed from engineering or other applied sciences
(1) And who do we trust with both the development of that technology and the means to deploy it?(2) This is precisely what new technology has allowed the developed world to do.(3) This show aims to broaden our appreciation of the artist's work in the fields of science and technology .(4) advances in computer technology(5) The cutting edge technology has been developed by the force's Scientific Support Unit.(6) Humanity faces a global crisis in the governance of knowledge, technology and culture.(7) The question of the success or failure of any given technology is never actually a matter of machines alone.(8) In the modern world, wars are won by the side with the most money and the best technology .(9) Its use should not be limited to courses in the history of science or technology .(10) Europe is facing a crisis in science and technology according to two new reports.(11) It shows that in the field of architecture, technology and engineering are shaping the future.(12) The rapid development of technology has been likened to the coming of the railways for opening up the world.(13) Members of the public will often express caution about the advantages of new science and technology .(14) green technology(15) thanks to modern technology(16) People often have the technology at their disposal, maybe even without realising it.
(1) information technology :: सूचान प्रौद्योगिकी
(2) science and technology :: विज्ञान और तकनीक
(3) new technology :: नई तकनीक
(4) high technology :: उच्च प्रौद्योगिकी
(5) advanced technology :: उन्नत प्रौद्योगिकी
(6) medical technology :: चिकित्सीय प्रौद्योगिकी
(7) technology transfer :: तकनीकी हस्तांतरण
(8) latest technology :: नवीनतम तकनिकी
(9) assistive technology :: सहायक तकनीक
(10) space technology :: अंतरिक्ष प्रौद्योगिकी
1. applied science ::
2. engineering science ::
अं िभयां िित्रकशासत्र
3. engineering ::
technological, technologies, technologist, technologists, technology
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Unless they develop TECHNOLOGY
to fuse my skeleton...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
If we're through playing
Mock the Flawed Technology...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
Oh, that's nice, most people her age
don't embrace TECHNOLOGY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
But our team developed
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
Good for you.
On the cutting edge of new TECHNOLOGY,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
English to Hindi Dictionary: technology
Meaning and definitions of technology, translation in Hindi language for technology with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of technology in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "technology"
What technology means in Hindi, technology meaning in Hindi, technology definition, examples and pronunciation of technology in Hindi language.