तकनीकी, प्रौद्योगिक, पारिभाषिकप्राविधिक, औद्योगिक, विशेष, टेकनिक, व्यवसायिक, उद्योग-प्रधान, ख़ास
nontechnicalतकनीकीनियमवादशिल्प-कलातकनीकी रूप से
Noun(1) a pickup truck with a gun mounted on it(2) (basketball
Adjective(1) of or relating to technique or proficiency in a practical skill(2) characterizing or showing skill in or specialized knowledge of applied arts and sciences(3) of or relating to a practical subject that is organized according to scientific principles(4) relating to or concerned with machinery or tools(5) according to strict interpretation of the law or set of rules(6) of or relating to or requiring special knowledge to be understood(7) resulting from or dependent on market factors rather than fundamental economic considerations
(1) During the first three decades of the twentieth century, many of its articles were technical , tactical, and even strategic in character.(2) Probably not, just as technical or industrial progress would not have been furthered by mediaeval religious fundamentalism.(3) The difference here is that you actually need the technical knowledge and physical skill to perform.(4) The technical achievements of Western industrial society have been magnificent, but there has been a cost on the social side with a loss of community.(5) Cinematography is the technical craft of shooting a film: the camera, lens, film, filters, framing, etc.(6) In this picture he displays great technical virtuosity.(7) As the preface in this book states; ├ö├ç├┐This is not a technical book nor a popular one either!├ö├ç├û(8) The award recognizes outstanding technical contributions to aerosol science and technology by a young scientist.(9) Like the index at the back of a technical book, the database uses indexes internally to look up your data much faster.(10) The second factor that helped to transform this broad area of popular culture was the adaptation and exploitation of a range of technical innovations and industrial developments.(11) What follows is a plan that integrates all three - technical skills, endurance, and strength - in order to deliver you to base camp in top form.(12) In 1955-1957 the Sputnik era caused our educational system to focus on science and technical improvements.(13) I like his work, especially knowing it takes technical skill to mix the polymers for canvas paintings that can be rolled, shipped, unrolled and stretched.(14) The successful applicant will hold a foods science or technical qualification or a relevant amount of experience in a food environment.(15) Yes, the spacecraft returned and he was given information concerning the alien planet with its exceptionally high level of scientific and technical achievement.(16) We were unable to assess 49 of the video recorded interactions due to technical faults.
(1) technical support :: तकनीकी सहायता
(2) technical data :: तकनीकी डेटा
(3) technical school :: तकनीकी विद्यालय
(4) technical assistance :: तकनीकी सहायता
(5) technical drawing :: तकनीकी चित्रकारी
(6) technical specification :: तकनीकी विनिर्देश
(7) technical staff :: तकनीकी स्टाफ
(8) technical features :: तकनीकी विशेषताएं
(9) technical knowledge :: तकनीकी ज्ञान
(10) technical skill :: तकनीकी कौशल
1. practical ::
2. specialist ::
3. mechanical ::
4. proficient ::
5. expert ::
6. technological ::
7. technical foul ::
1. general ::
nontechnical, technical, technicalities, technicality, technically
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, it's just all very TECHNICAL
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
I've got another
TECHNICAL term for you.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
I've never had
such good-looking TECHNICAL support.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
Um, it's fairly TECHNICAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
-due to a TECHNICAL problem. Understood?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
English to Hindi Dictionary: technical
Meaning and definitions of technical, translation in Hindi
language for technical with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of technical in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'technical'
What technical means in Hindi, technical meaning
in Hindi, technical
definition, examples and pronunciation
of technical in Hindi language.