शैली, अंदाज़, प्रकार, ढंग, बनावट, फ़ैशन, छाँट
Noun(1) how something is done or how it happens(2) a way of expressing something (in language or art or music etc.(3) a particular kind (as to appearance(4) the popular taste at a given time(5) (botany(6) editorial directions to be followed in spelling and punctuation and capitalization and typographical display(7) distinctive and stylish elegance(8) a pointed tool for writing or drawing or engraving(9) a slender bristlelike or tubular process
Verb(1) designate by an identifying term(2) make consistent with a certain fashion or style(3) make consistent with certain rules of style
(1) Muslims consider the Quran itself to be a miracle because of the inimitability of its style and language.(2) backing out isn't my style(3) If you only see people for the style of their hair or what they wear, you could miss what's right in front of your face.(4) in the classical style(5) As local real estate prices have soared, so has the region's reputation for style and taste.(6) Her style is journalistic more than literary or academic, the prose, simple, and her curiosity, endless.(7) At only 32, he is already an influential journalist with a unique style and affection for political analysis.(8) Here's part of a speech he gave in Sydney during that turbulent campaign, and it's worth listening to the style of language he uses.(9) Today, his star is fading and so is the idea that he is an icon of style and musical sophistication.(10) the partnership traded under the style of Storr and Mortimer(11) Waterford Crystal, the epitome of style and elegance, is the world's most successful luxury crystal brand.(12) But when a temple of style and urban sophistication founders on ambience, food and service, it doesn't leave much to cling to.(13) they write in the same style(14) I'd like to say that I did it with style and elegance but I suspect that would be a lie.(15) The single-story building reflected the architectural style of the church and used part of an existing boundary wall.(16) Despite our growing celebrity status we had no sophistication or sense of style .
(1) new style :: नई शैली
(2) in style :: स्टाइल में
(3) out of style :: शैली से बाहर
(4) font style :: फ़ॉन्ट शैली
(5) doggy style :: कुत्ते शैली
(6) old style :: पुराना तरीका
(7) hair style :: बाल शैली
(8) style sheet :: शैली पत्रक
(9) management style :: प्रबंधन शैली
1. manner ::
2. type ::
3. flair ::
4. comfort ::
5. fashion ::
6. stylus ::
7. trend ::
8. dash ::
पानी का छींटा
9. design ::
10. call ::
11. title ::
style, styled, styles, styling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
But it does not taste
like a Mexican STYLE.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
As a man with a keen
sense of STYLE,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
- That's cool. I like your STYLE.
- There is no Christmas.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
And poison's not his STYLE.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: style
Meaning and definitions of style, translation in Hindi
language for style with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of style in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'style'
What style means in Hindi, style meaning
in Hindi, style
definition, examples and pronunciation
of style in Hindi language.