Noun(1) aromatic substances of vegetable origin used as a preservative(2) any of a variety of pungent aromatic vegetable substances used for flavoring food(3) the property of being seasoned with spice and so highly flavored
Verb(1) make more interesting or flavorful(2) add herbs or spices to
(1) It added spice to the evening and gave us more to talk about.(2) sift together flour, baking powder, and mixed spice(3) The winter days may be getting darker and colder - all the more reason to organise a bright and cheerful get-together to warm the soul and add a bit of spice and zest to your holiday season.(4) To add extra spice to the proceedings the heavens opened at half time and the rain began to pour as both teams turned round 3 points apiece.(5) And to spice up the controversy, the very people who ushered her into the sport are the ones clamoring to get her kicked out.(6) The wild singer has struck up a close friendship with the TV presenter in recent weeks and Chris has asked him along to the lavish ceremony to spice up proceedings..(7) With so many new stables in the North Kerry area in recent times there will be very keen local rivalry in the event which should add spice to the proceedings.(8) Replace summer shimmery pink and peaches with creamier, more satiny lip finishes - with a hint of shine-in soft shades of spice , bronze and taupe.(9) healthy rivalry adds spice to the game(10) The new elements add just enough new spice to the already excellent package.(11) The Italians, with their great tradition of international football, add a bit of spice to the occasion.(12) she was probably adding details to spice up the story(13) Traditionally, the Chinese have used it as a food coloring, preservative and spice .(14) Whether paying a little or a lot, most jar enthusiasts agree that colored jars add spice to their collection.(15) Now he has become one of the breed of sportspeople who spice up the pages of an otherwise take-it-or-leave-it book by having a cut at those in his own game - a bit of a back-stabber if you like.(16) To add a bit of spice , a celebrity panel contributes to the discussion.
(1) spice rack :: मसाला की रैक
(2) mixed spice :: मिश्रित मसाले
(3) spice dealer :: मसाला व्यापारी
1. seasoning ::
3. condiment ::
4. zest ::
1. reek ::
2. stench ::
3. stink ::
spice, spiced, spices, spicing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I thought it might
SPICE things up
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
The Spice King is
the second wealthiest man in Qarth.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
Tonight, I SPICE my meat
with goblin blood.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
They share a SPICE palette.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
- Who's my favorite Spice Girl?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
English to Hindi Dictionary: spice
Meaning and definitions of spice, translation in Hindi
language for spice with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of spice in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'spice'
What spice means in Hindi, spice meaning
in Hindi, spice
definition, examples and pronunciation
of spice in Hindi language.