साबुन, चापलूसी, घूस, ख़ुशामदसाबुन लगाना, साबुन मलना, चापलूसी करना, ख़ुशामद करना
- साबुनsoapedsoapingसाबुनसाबुन का
Noun(1) a cleansing agent made from the salts of vegetable or animal fats(2) money offered as a bribe(3) street names for gamma hydroxybutyrate
Verb(1) rub soap all over, usually with the purpose of cleaning
(1) The paint is baked on for durability and these benches can easily be cleaned with soap and water.(2) She pressed her lips together and began cleaning herself with the bar of soap .(3) She rinsed the soap off her hand, and we left the bathroom, laughing.(4) a bar of soap(5) When you're ready to make the jam, rinse and clean your jars with soap and water and a sponge.(6) Outside the kitchen there were a few bins of water with soap and a drying towel.(7) I was in the country's most popular TV soap .(8) The mineral content is so great that one can barely lather soap .(9) I would lather soap and water onto my face every morning and night.(10) A plentiful supply of soap , clean towels and nail brushes should be available.(11) I grinned to myself as I rinsed the soap out of my hair.(12) Clean the tools with soap and water and throw away all the scrap wallpaper.(13) Next, apply a liquid or clean bar of soap and rub your hands together vigorously.(14) Wet your hands with warm, running water and apply liquid or clean bar soap .(15) My mom's getting on my case to buy some laundry soap .(16) Wash gently with cool or lukewarm water, using a mild antibacterial soap .
(1) soap dish :: साबुनदानी
(2) bar of soap :: साबुन की टिकिया
(3) dish soap :: बर्तनों का साबुन
(4) hand soap :: हाथ धोने का साबुन
(5) soap powder :: साबुन पाउडर
(6) liquid soap :: तरल साबुन
(7) mild soap :: नरम साबुन
(8) soap bar :: साबुन
(9) bath soap :: नहाने का साबुन
(10) laundry soap :: कपडे धोने का साबुन
1. grievous bodily harm ::
गंभीर शारीरिक नुकसान
2. goop ::
3. scoop ::
4. max ::
5. lather ::
साबुन का झाग
soap, soaped, soaping, soaps, soapy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I love how your hair
is always on the SOAP.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
Soap spots. Wash 'em again.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
Where is Gary? He'll tell you
my SOAP is very good, very green.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
And this recurring thing on a SOAP.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
She already likes SOAP bubbles
more than us.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
English to Hindi Dictionary: soap
Meaning and definitions of soap, translation in Hindi language for soap with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of soap in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "soap"
What soap means in Hindi, soap meaning in Hindi, soap definition, examples and pronunciation of soap in Hindi language.