जहाजपोत, जहाज़, नौकाले जाना, ढोना, अपवाहन करना, जहाज़ पर लादना, जहाज़ पर भेजना, जहाज़ पर चढ़ना
Noun(1) a vessel that carries passengers or freight
Verb(1) transport commercially(2) hire for work on a ship(3) go on board(4) travel by ship(5) place on board a ship
(1) the latest edition will ship tomorrow(2) She stood at the bowsprit of the ship , as still as the bolted-down bench she was standing on.(3) She said the family felt terrible that so many vacationers on board the cruise ship had been frightened and delayed.(4) He gave mental orders to his staff aboard the command ship in orbit beyond the third moon.(5) Clearly, the aircraft was one hot ship and it started piling up victories until tragedy struck at the 1937 Cleveland event.(6) Shipwreck D is so well-preserved that cord tied in a V-shape at the top of the ship 's wooden mast is still clearly visible.(7) To launch a ship into higher orbit, or to a distant planet, it must carry more fuel.(8) He had been told to expect the ship to re-enter real space sometime in the next hour.(9) She said that Namibia's access to the sea via the port of Walvis Bay would be a bonus for Namibia to ship goods to the US via the Atlantic Ocean.(10) Similarly, to deal with the intense radiation environment, the ship is equipped with a magnetic shield that they can turn on when needed.(11) For the same reasons, many U.S. online merchants, particularly smaller companies, do not currently ship goods to Canada.(12) The ceiling was about ten feet high and seemed to reflect the actual sky that hung over the masts of the ship , many stories above.(13) people wishing to get from London to New York ship at Liverpool(14) the cellular phone is expected to ship at about $500 sometime this summer(15) This afternoon at 1:32 p.m. a Canadian cruise ship sailed near our borders.(16) Of course, we'll cut their benefits, combat pay and make it difficult to ship their goods home from their overseas postings.
(1) cruise ship :: क्रूज जहाज
(2) sailing ship :: जलयात्रा जहाज़
(3) ship out :: बाहर भेजना
(4) cargo ship :: मालवाहक जहाज
(5) rocket ship :: रॉकेट जहाज
(6) container ship :: कंटेनर जहाज
(7) pirate ship :: समुद्री डाकू का जहाज
(8) ghost ship :: भूतिया जहाज
(9) sinking ship :: डूबता जहाज
(10) merchant ship :: व्यापारी जहाज
1. boat ::
2. vessel ::
3. craft ::
4. send ::
5. post ::
6. mail ::
7. dispatch ::
8. courier ::
9. forward ::
10. express ::
ship, shipment, shipments, ships
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It looks like something they found
on the SHIP at Roswell.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
They're the first Dothraki on a SHIP.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
I'm going to pick the
fastest SHIP in our fleet.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
Why are we on a merchant SHIP?
Why no Lannister sails?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
Take me to my SHIP.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: ship
Meaning and definitions of ship, translation in Hindi
language for ship with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ship in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'ship'
What ship means in Hindi, ship meaning
in Hindi, ship
definition, examples and pronunciation
of ship in Hindi language.