भौतिक, प्राकृतिक, जिस्मानी, विज्ञान-संबंधीबाह्य
- भौतिकगैर भौतिकशारीरिकशारीरिक रूप सेphysicals
Adjective(1) involving the body as distinguished from the mind or spirit(2) relating to the sciences dealing with matter and energy; especially physics(3) having substance or material existence; perceptible to the senses(4) according with material things or natural laws (other than those peculiar to living matter(5) characterized by energetic bodily activity(6) impelled by physical force especially against resistance(7) concerned with material things
(1) Today we understand most of these things in terms of physical forces acting under impersonal laws.(2) Abuse of a child can mean physical abuse, physical neglect, sexual abuse, or emotional abuse.(3) physical abuse(4) Recently, Shari had a physical which including ultrasonic testing of her abdomen to determine the cause of pain.(5) When I say this, what I express is not my wish for a pure poetry, but a concrete, physical attitude.(6) He was distracted from his blindness, he says, by the deluge of mental and physical challenges coming his way.(7) Sexual and physical assault is still a common problem seen day today in our hospitals.(8) They are vulnerable to physical assault, sexual harassment, and rape, and their experiences and fears have tended not to be taken seriously.(9) Many drop out of school and many are prey to sexual and physical abuse, neglect and substance abuse.(10) Another issue, in design writing at least, is that online writing is separated from a tangible physical object.(11) she has a physical disability(12) My desire is to bring the viewer out of the gallery space and into the actual physical environment of the lakebed.(13) A complicated strategy underlies the thrusts and parries of a duel - making it both a mental and physical challenge.(14) The Short Form Health Survey was designed to measure perceived current physical health.(15) Feynman's work is filled with the sort of raw physical insight that physicists love and admire.(16) The cycle needs to be broken - youths need to know abuse is wrong before sexual and physical assaults stop.
(1) physical education :: शारीरिक शिक्षा
(2) physical examination :: शारीरिक परीक्षा
(3) physical appearance :: भौतिक उपस्थिति
(4) physical therapy :: भौतिक चिकित्सा
(5) physical fitness :: शारीरिक फिटनेस
(6) physical condition :: शारीरिक हालत
(7) physical therapist :: भौतिक चिकित्सक
(8) physical science :: भौतिक विज्ञान
(9) physical features :: भौतिक विशेषताऐं
(10) physical exercise :: शारीरिक व्यायाम
1. bodily ::
2. manual ::
3. material ::
4. strong-arm ::
nonphysical, physical, physicality, physically, physicals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Look, if Hank had more PHYSICAL
therapy with better therapists...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
If we were in
a PHYSICAL relationship,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
It's the second date. You think
she'll be expecting things to get PHYSICAL?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
Oh, my God. That would change the way
we view the entire PHYSICAL universe.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
has just pressed charges
for PHYSICAL abuse."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
English to Hindi Dictionary: physical
Meaning and definitions of physical, translation in Hindi language for physical with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of physical in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "physical"
What physical means in Hindi, physical meaning in Hindi, physical definition, examples and pronunciation of physical in Hindi language.