पालतू, प्यारा, प्रियपालतू पशु, पलुआ पक्षी, प्रेमपात्र, चिड़चिड़ाहटपेट, लाड़ला, क्रोधावेश, पाला हुआ भेड इत्यादि जानवर का बच्चालाड़ प्यार करना, दूलारना, पोसना, लालन-पालन करना
Noun(1) a domesticated animal kept for companionship or amusement(2) a special loved one(3) a fit of petulance or sulkiness (especially at what is felt to be a slight(4) using a computerized radiographic technique to examine the metabolic activity in various tissues (especially in the brain
Verb(1) stroke or caress gently(2) stroke or caress in an erotic manner, as during lovemaking
Adjective(1) preferred above all others and treated with partiality
(1) the pony was a family pet(2) [She was] not exactly the teachers' pet , but she did respect the teachers.(3) Valia shook her head in confusion and started to pet her canine companion.(4) Alternatively, other owners are reluctant to have a pet put to sleep either for religious reasons, or perhaps because that animal is the last link they have with their deceased spouse.(5) Mother's in a pet(6) Nobody wants to see valuable funds wasted on pet projects.(7) Another of Dr Evelyn's pet hates was the proliferation of advertising posters.(8) And if you don't believe it's therapeutic to pet a dog, then you haven't given it a good try.(9) I do plead guilty to having literacy and numeracy as pet projects.(10) The Americans struggle with senators who add one costly pet project after another to every bill.(11) she is the pet of the family(12) And some Republicans are pushing pet projects of their own, from dams to gas pipelines.(13) I found the chairs at my pet antiques dealer in Cannes(14) Ask them to help you cross the road, or to take you down to the post office, or to put the kettle on, pet .(15) Masson may have called MacKinnon ├ö├ç├┐Kitty,├ö├ç├û but it is clear who was the pet in that relationship.(16) The Prince started to pet his horse, stroking the hair gently with almost some humanity.
(1) pet name :: अल्पार्थक नाम
(2) pet shop :: पालतू जानवरों की दुकान
(3) teacher's pet :: शिक्षक का पालतू
(4) pet dog :: पालतू कुत्ता
(5) pet sitting :: पालतू जानवर का बैठक - स्थल
(6) pet cat :: पालतू बिल्ली
(7) favorite pet :: पसंदीदा पालतू
(8) pet hate :: बहुत नापसंद करना
(9) pet peeve :: चूक
(10) pet project :: मनपसंद परियोजना
1. tame ::
2. favorite ::
4. favorite ::
5. ducky ::
7. stroke ::
8. pamper ::
9. kiss and cuddle ::
चुंबन और cuddle
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and "10" is the monkey you thought
was your PET biting your face off.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
I have no PET sellsword to protect me.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
Some places skimp
and they only do the PET.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
...and I think I'd be willing to be a house
PET to a race of super-intelligent aliens.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
your PET name for me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
English to Hindi Dictionary: pet
Meaning and definitions of pet, translation in Hindi
language for pet with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pet in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'pet'
What pet means in Hindi, pet meaning
in Hindi, pet
definition, examples and pronunciation
of pet in Hindi language.