लोग, जनता, प्रजा, जन, जाति, अनुचरवर्ग, सामान्य मनुष्यबसाना, रहना, बसना, आबाद करनानिवासी
लोगpeopledलोगोंआवासनख़ाली हो जाना
Noun(1) (plural, men or women or children(2) the body of citizens of a state or country(3) members of a family line(4) the common people generally
Verb(1) fill with people(2) furnish with people
(1) The voters rejected the referendum because they did not like the people who advocated it.(2) He was not popular with the people of England and he had to use force to maintain his control on England.(3) his reforms no longer have the support of the people(4) the Irish people(5) The great tribune of the people lost the confidence of his constituency party.(6) Three of the people from my science class were there, and a few others I was acquainted with.(7) it was his intention to people the town with English colonists(8) Staff warn that as the exhibition contains human remains some people may find it disturbing.(9) the earthquake killed 30,000 people(10) Then in a sugary way he said he had no time for us and attends only to the people in his constituency.(11) He promised to work to the best of his ability for all of the people of the constituency.(12) I feel they are aiming at older people and people in wealthy jobs more than the younger generation.(13) I have always had an almost perverse desire to mix with people who make their living from crime.(14) When one of the people in the middle makes a mistake they have to walk to the edge of the field and start watching again.(15) They work hard to build up good relations with people in the communities they work in.(16) he is very much a man of the people
(1) person :: व्यक्ति
(2) the people :: लोग
(3) some people :: कुछ लोग
(4) many people :: बुहत सारे लोग
(5) young people :: युवा लोग
(6) most people :: ज्यादातर लोग
(7) other people :: अन्य लोग
(8) a lot of people :: बौहौत सारे लोग
(9) nice people :: अच्छे लोग
(10) old people :: बुज़ुर्ग लोग
(11) poor people :: गरीब लोग
1. human beings ::
3. common people ::
4. family ::
5. race ::
6. citizenry ::
7. the great unwashed ::
8. populate ::
1. aristocracy ::
2. best ::
3. choice ::
4. cream ::
5. elect ::
6. elite ::
7. fat ::
8. flower ::
9. pick ::
10. pink ::
11. pride ::
people, peopled, peoples, peopling, unpeople
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
means a good deal to some PEOPLE.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
are bad PEOPLE no matter
what they tell themselves.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
Okay, if you're gonna start sniffing PEOPLE,
I'm gonna go get a hot pretzel.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
but only the white PEOPLE felt bad.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
We are not getting a bunch
of poor, innocent PEOPLE
in trouble, no.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
English to Hindi Dictionary: people
Meaning and definitions of people, translation in Hindi
language for people with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of people in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'people'
What people means in Hindi, people meaning
in Hindi, people
definition, examples and pronunciation
of people in Hindi language.