मां, माता, जननी, वालिदा, महन्तिन, उत्पादकमां होना, उत्पन्न करना, गोद लेना, दत्तक लेना, पालण-पोषण करना
मांmotheredमातृत्वममतामाता के बिनामां के अनुसारमाताओं
Noun(1) a woman who has given birth to a child (also used as a term of address to your mother(2) a stringy slimy substance consisting of yeast cells and bacteria; forms during fermentation and is added to cider or wine to produce vinegar(3) a term of address for an elderly woman(4) a term of address for a mother superior(5) a condition that is the inspiration for an activity or situation
Verb(1) care for like a mother(2) make (offspring
(1) he was visiting his mother(2) Next, the restaurant lays out the mother of all meals, a Royal Thai degustation feast.(3) Working with Jane, who plays my mom, was great, though she did tend to mother me a lot.(4) He said his impression was that she was a good mother and took good care of her children.(5) It's the mother of all tribal sectarian conflicts and it's hard to articulate it without taking sides.(6) Irvine persuaded the city fathers to throw the mother of all parties.(7) The mother flew off as usual but seemed no more agitated than she had been when guarding the eggs.(8) I got stuck in the mother of all traffic jams(9) single mother(10) I am frequently asked whether handling a baby bird will keep the mother from feeding it.(11) It was my mother, my loving, caring mother who missed me more than words could say.(12) One of the non-orphan lambs is having a bottle now and then as its mother isn't caring for it.(13) a mother penguin(14) My mother is caring and sweet to my siblings, but I haven't felt loved by her for years.(15) In general, it is given the task of filling market niches in which the mother company does not compete.(16) This bus station is being seen as the mother of all solutions to the grievances of bus commuters in Bangalore.
(1) your mother :: आपकी मां
(2) mother tongue :: मातृ भाषा
(3) mother-in-law :: सास
(4) his mother :: उसकी मां
(5) mother and father :: माता और पिता
(6) mother language :: मातृभाषा
(7) single mother :: अकेली माॅ
(8) father and mother :: पिता और माता
(9) mother and son :: माँ और बेटा
1. female parent ::
महिला के माता पिता
2. dam ::
3. source ::
4. humdinger ::
5. look after ::
6. give birth to ::
को जन्म दे
7. fuss ::
8. generate ::
9. native ::
mother, mothered, motherhood, mothering, motherless, motherly, mothers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Mother, warrior-princess, franchise owner...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
My MOTHER and brother are traitors, too.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
I don't think
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
And where is the Queen Mother?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
What is your MOTHER going to say?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
English to Hindi Dictionary: mother
Meaning and definitions of mother, translation in Hindi
language for mother with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mother in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'mother'
What mother means in Hindi, mother meaning
in Hindi, mother
definition, examples and pronunciation
of mother in Hindi language.