सामग्री, पदार्थ, द्रव्य, कपड़ा, मसालामाल, सामानभौतिक, महत्त्वपूर्ण, वस्तुगत, सदेह, माली, जिस्मानी
Noun(1) the tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a physical object(2) information (data or ideas or observations(3) artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers(4) things needed for doing or making something(5) a person judged suitable for admission or employment
Adjective(1) concerned with worldly rather than spiritual interests(2) derived from or composed of matter(3) directly relevant to a matter especially a law case(4) concerned with or affecting physical as distinct from intellectual or psychological well-being(5) having material or physical form or substance(6) having substance or capable of being treated as fact; not imaginary
(1) His performance will feature both old material and songs from the new album.(2) teaching material(3) The source material was great books, and the host was a famous radio journalist.(4) In familiar, romantic fashion, this culture is associated with spiritual rather than with material values.(5) He is not teller material or bank material for that matter, but he sure makes me laugh.(6) Bear in mind that most material invocations for wordly gains will almost inevitably carry some degree of bad luck.(7) He obviously hoped to repeat his success with another trip, but the second cruise was dogged by bad weather and did not provide enough material for a book.(8) When we turn the page of a book, we're aware of a new yet essentially stable material physical space.(9) The officer saw an open-backed truck at the site containing a large amount of asbestos cement roofing material .(10) Bacteria and insects break down organic material to produce soil and nutrients so plants can grow.(11) How does she create her material , and what comes first, words or music?(12) The ensemble often draws its material from narrative folk songs.(13) Previous attempts to break down the plant into reusable material and fertiliser have been defeated because of its high moisture content.(14) She picked out a plain dress of dark green material and a clean loin cloth.(15) material fact(16) But, after a considerable amount of said hanging about, he accumulated enough material to write a book.
(1) raw material :: कच्चा माल
(2) bill of material :: सामग्री का बिल
(3) material status :: सामग्री की स्थिति
(4) waste material :: अपशिष्ट पदार्थ
(5) building material :: निर्माण सामग्री
(6) packing material :: पैकिंग सामग्री
(7) reference material :: संदर्भ सामग्री
(8) hazardous material :: खतरनाक पदार्थ
(9) row material :: कच्चा माल
(10) advertising material :: विज्ञापन सामग्री
1. physical ::
2. sensual ::
3. relevant ::
4. significant ::
5. substantial ::
6. corporeal ::
7. matter ::
8. constituent ::
10. fabric ::
11. information ::
12. stuff ::
1. immaterial ::
material, materialist, materialists, materially, materials
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Imagine how impressed they'd be if you
showed up familiar with the MATERIAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
...you've only selected seven hours
of reading MATERIAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
Not a good idea,
my hair is a coveted nesting MATERIAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
your genetic MATERIAL
for his baby?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
English to Hindi Dictionary: material
Meaning and definitions of material, translation in Hindi
language for material with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of material in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'material'
What material means in Hindi, material meaning
in Hindi, material
definition, examples and pronunciation
of material in Hindi language.