लैंडस्केप, भू-दृश्य, प्राकृतिक छटा, स्थल-दृश्यपरिदृश्य, नरान गोचर प्रदेशपरिदृश्य का, नरान गोचर प्रदेश का
Noun(1) an expanse of scenery that can be seen in a single view(2) painting depicting an expanse of natural scenery(3) a genre of art dealing with the depiction of natural scenery(4) an extensive mental viewpoint
Verb(1) embellish with plants(2) do landscape gardening
(1) Impeding their progress are land mines studding the landscape and threatening every turn of the wheels.(2) Anyway, one of the assessors questioned whether the piece belonged appropriately in a landscape folio.(3) Over the past two decades, Gina Werfel has developed a way of painting that tantalizingly walks the line between landscape and abstraction.(4) They will dominate the landscape and be clearly visible from York.(5) a bleak urban landscape(6) This really is an historic moment, a time when we transform the landscape of media and communications.(7) These characteristics maintain their profile even when the experience of landscape in Cozza's art has been overlaid with other ingredients.(8) Most screens come in portrait (taller than they are wide) format, but you can get a landscape format machine if it suits your needs better.(9) At the same time, there are streets where the landscape is bleak: graffiti-covered walls and discarded furniture.(10) And the risk is that a flood of post-election lawsuits will become a permanent feature of the political landscape .(11) The lawyer-turned-politician is, and has been, a prominent feature of our political landscape for well over a century.(12) However, they were also a symbol of civic pride, and were substantial and well-built features of the urban landscape .(13) Such a carefully targeted media strategy wouldn't work in the same way here in the UK in because talk radio doesn't feature in the media landscape in the same way as it does in the US.(14) he found he could not express himself in landscape(15) the event transformed the political landscape(16) It would be foolish to expect democracy to sweep across the Middle East, transforming the political landscape in a matter of years.
(1) landscape gardener :: माली
(2) landscape architecture :: परिदृश्य वास्तुकला
(3) landscape architect :: परिदृश्य वास्तुकार
(4) landscape painting :: परिदृश्य चित्रकला
(5) landscape garden :: परिदृश्य बगीचे
(6) cultural landscape :: सांस्कृतिक परिदृश्य
(7) landscape format :: परिदृश्य प्रारूप
(8) landscape painter :: परिदृश्य चित्रकार
1. scenery ::
2. countryside ::
3. topography ::
4. country ::
5. terrain ::
6. outlook ::
7. view ::
8. vista ::
9. prospect ::
10. aspect ::
11. panorama ::
12. perspective ::
13. sweep ::
झाड़ू लगा दो
landscape, landscaped, landscapes, landscaping
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I mean, the whole LANDSCAPE
of false vacuums in string theory...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
English to Hindi Dictionary: landscape
Meaning and definitions of landscape, translation in Hindi
language for landscape with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of landscape in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'landscape'
What landscape means in Hindi, landscape meaning
in Hindi, landscape
definition, examples and pronunciation
of landscape in Hindi language.