Verb(1) impart knowledge of some fact, state of affairs, or event to(2) give character or essence to(3) act as an informer
(1) The staff were not expected to inform on clients but should refer matters to their superior.(2) People will be encouraged to ring a new shame hotline to inform on rubbish dumpers.(3) You bet, but never to the point where I would hesitate to inform on them for the slightest infraction.(4) Religion can inform every aspect of a person's life, including politics, and this, I think, is not a bad thing.(5) Western banks must be obliged by law to inform on suspicious accounts.(6) people called a confidential hotline to inform on friends, neighbors, and family members(7) When he started to inform on his accomplice last year, the pathologist was called in.(8) He added it was very difficult for young people to inform on friends dabbling with drugs and drink.(9) Not even when one of her options is to inform on him to the company without even telling him about it?(10) you must inform the hospital(11) Use them wisely, inform on your neighbours, and remember kids, dope's for dopes.(12) Deciding when to inform on wrongdoers is one of the most wrenching dilemmas we can face.(13) the role of television is to inform and entertain(14) First of all the nice visit, offering them money and mobile phones to inform on people.(15) more research is required to inform the policy(16) we don't advise, we just inform
(1) in form :: सूचित करना
(2) to inform :: सूचित करने के लिए
(3) inform about :: के बारे में सूचित
(4) this is to inform :: इस बारे में सूचित करने के लिए है
(5) inform against :: किसी के प्रति बताना
1. tell ::
2. denounce ::
आरोप लगा देना
3. suffuse ::
inform, informant, informants, informed, informer, informers, informing, informs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You brought me here to INFORM me
you can't tell me where you're going.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
Please INFORM Ser Jaime Lannister
I've come to speak with him.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
Inform her that she's to bring
500 men to Winterfell.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
Well, at this point I should INFORM you
that I intend to form my own team...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
He wants me
to INFORM on you for him.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
English to Hindi Dictionary: inform
Meaning and definitions of inform, translation in Hindi
language for inform with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of inform in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'inform'
What inform means in Hindi, inform meaning
in Hindi, inform
definition, examples and pronunciation
of inform in Hindi language.