Adverb(1) to a considerable degree(2) in a heavy-footed manner(3) with great force(4) in a manner designed for heavy duty(5) slowly as if burdened by much weight(6) in a labored manner(7) indulging excessively
(1) it is a burden that weighs heavily on his shoulders(2) Now he is about to send heavily armed SDF troops there.(3) the man in the next room was snoring heavily(4) the country is heavily dependent on banana exports(5) A few minutes later we stood on the beach under a heavily clouded sky, looking out over a millpond sea.(6) tension hung heavily in the air(7) she fell heavily to the ground(8) A host of community groups have already heavily booked the vehicle to venues across the State.(9) In contrast, living systems rely heavily on information exchange between neighboring modules.(10) Many factory outlets sell winter accessories at heavily discounted prices.(11) she was breathing heavily(12) The cut to her shin was small, but was bleeding heavily .(13) he sighed heavily(14) Those runners heavily handicapped were in amongst the middle order starters.(15) The company invested heavily in advertising to modernise its staid image.(16) Already overburdened staff have to focus more heavily on information assurance versus asset protection.
(1) rain heavily :: भारी बारिश
(2) breathing heavily :: गहरी साँस लेना
(3) heavily built :: मज़बूत निर्माण
(4) it's raining heavily :: बहुत तेज़ बरसात हो रही है
(5) heavily populated :: घनी आबादी वाले
(6) breathe heavily :: भारी साँस लेने
6. heavy ::
8. to a great extent ::
एक हद तक
1. little ::
2. somewhat ::
कुछ हद तक
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
(AMY BREATHING HEAVILY)
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
(MEN BREATHING HEAVILY)
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
is something HEAVILY protected."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
English to Hindi Dictionary: heavily
Meaning and definitions of heavily, translation in Hindi
language for heavily with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of heavily in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'heavily'
What heavily means in Hindi, heavily meaning
in Hindi, heavily
definition, examples and pronunciation
of heavily in Hindi language.