Noun(1) any place of complete bliss and delight and peace(2) the abode of God and the angels
(1) For weeks, this grassy place was her heaven and she loved him for it.(2) She is careful to look at every flower, every tree, as she dances gracefully across the heaven of green.(3) No one comes back - face up to what's gong on around you because this is the only heaven or hell you're going to experience.(4) Where they saw scaffolding and cement-mixers, I saw a light-filled heaven .(5) I just thought it was a lovely way to describe death and heaven .(6) those who practised good deeds would receive the reward of a place in heaven(7) When the sun sets, a candelit dinner for two at the trendiest four-star restaurant is your idea of heaven .(8) It is tempting to view the Last Night of the Proms as William Blake's idea of heaven .(9) After making new mates on our bus ride we ended up in our skate heaven .(10) You may want to talk about any beliefs you have, about what happens after death, such as heaven , or the spiritual part of a person.(11) Do you want reliable answers concerning issues like life, forgiveness, death, heaven or hell?(12) And heaven help the sanity of the people who listen to it longer than it takes to switch it off.(13) My idea of chocolate heaven is anything with hazelnut praline. Mmmmm.(14) heaven knows!(15) I'm fascinated by movies that offer interpretations of heaven and life after death.(16) A beach, a book and an endless shoreline with nary a soul in sight pretty much sums up my idea of heaven here on Earth.
(1) in heaven :: स्वर्ग में
(2) heaven on earth :: धरती पर स्वर्ग
(3) from heaven :: स्वर्ग से
(4) go to heaven :: स्वर्ग में जाएं
(5) seventh heaven :: सातवां आसमान
(6) tree of heaven :: कल्पवृक्ष
(7) heaven and earth :: स्वर्ग और पृथ्वी
(8) sky heaven :: आकाश स्वर्ग
(9) move heaven and earth :: सब ज़ोर लगाना
(10) vault of heaven :: स्वर्ग के तिजोरी
1. paradise ::
2. bliss ::
3. the sky ::
4. promised land ::
वादा किया हुआ देश
1. hell ::
2. perdition ::
heaven, heavens, heavenward, heavenwards
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Heaven does exist.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
Heh. Pay-per-view and room service.
He's in HEAVEN.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
to go to Jewish HEAVEN?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
to every fucking god
in every fucking HEAVEN, I will kill that man.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: heaven
Meaning and definitions of heaven, translation in Hindi
language for heaven with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of heaven in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'heaven'
What heaven means in Hindi, heaven meaning
in Hindi, heaven
definition, examples and pronunciation
of heaven in Hindi language.