सुनना, कान लगाना, सुनाई पड़ना, ध्यान देना, बताया जाना, सुनवाई करना, सूचित होनाविचार करना
Verb(1) perceive (sound(2) get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally(3) examine or hear (evidence or a case(4) receive a communication from someone(5) listen and pay attention
(1) We often hear of private records being dumped illegally or information being stolen.(2) I sent an email to the minister informing him that I expect to hear of his resignation in coming days.(3) I can't hear!(4) If anyone has more information, I would be most interested to hear of it.(5) To hear cases, the judges sit in Chambers of seven, appointed on a rotating basis from within each Section.(6) I suspect we will hear of more research like this as mobile-phone using cohorts in the population age.(7) he did not hear very well(8) I was shocked to hear of her death(9) He may be willing to listen but will he hear anything that's said?(10) stay away from there, do you hear?(11) I won't hear of such idiocy(12) Her voice was so quite that he almost didn't hear her over the sound of the river.(13) It helped her hear some vowel sounds in the lower frequencies, but that was all.(14) if you would like to join the committee, we would love to hear from you(15) But there is no record that He ever refused to hear the prayer of anyone; not even the lowest.(16) we can see and hear at the same time
(1) to hear :: सुनने के लिए
(2) hear from :: से सुनना
(3) hear of :: के बारे में सुना
(4) hear about :: के बारे में सुनना
(5) hear that :: सुना है कि
(6) not hear :: नहीं सुना
(7) hear out :: सुनना
(8) did not hear :: नहीं सुना था
(9) hear to :: करने के लिए सुनने के
1. perceive sound ::
2. perceive ::
3. listen to ::
4. be informed ::
5. try ::
6. acknowledge ::
स्वीकार करते हैं
7. take heed ::
8. get wind ::
1. ignore ::
hear, heard, hearer, hearers, hears
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That's very good to HEAR.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
You'd never HEAR
that kind of sass
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
Will your men want to fight for you
when they HEAR you wouldn't fight for them?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
But you didn't HEAR what it was.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
than coughing up your
last with no one but your horses to HEAR.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
English to Hindi Dictionary: hear
Meaning and definitions of hear, translation in Hindi
language for hear with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hear in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'hear'
What hear means in Hindi, hear meaning
in Hindi, hear
definition, examples and pronunciation
of hear in Hindi language.