टक्कर मारना, झटका देना, हटाना, मारना, पीटनाव्यवस्थित, चुटकी भरना
Noun(1) an acrobatic feat in which the feet roll over the head (either forward or backward(2) hot or cold alcoholic mixed drink containing a beaten egg(3) a sudden, quick movement(4) the act of flipping a coin(5) a dive in which the diver somersaults before entering the water(6) (sports
Verb(1) lightly throw to see which side comes up(2) cause to go on or to be engaged or set in operation(3) look through a book or other written material(4) toss with a sharp movement so as to cause to turn over in the air(5) cause to move with a flick(6) throw or toss with a light motion(7) move with a flick or light motion(8) turn upside down, or throw so as to reverse(9) react in an excited, delighted, or surprised way(10) go mad, go crazy(11) reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action
Adjective(1) marked by casual disrespect
(1) Please, please, flip your hair or throw yourself on the couch: anything but this!(2) What's more, because I made a flip remark in my old gallery pages about one of my colleagues looking like said film star, it's also on the first page.(3) A quick test is to flip every sexual reference in an account from male to female and gauge your reaction.(4) About whether your wife wants to be with you in the future: well, I don't intend to be flip , but don't ask me, ask her.(5) I really don't mean to be flip , but it is that simple.(6) Simply assign one option to ├ö├ç├┐heads├ö├ç├û and the other option to ├ö├ç├┐tails├ö├ç├û, commit yourself to the decision of the coin, and flip away.(7) His respect for women increased after that; I'm not sure if he was serious, or being flip , when he said that.(8) He drank glass after glass of flip , until he'd achieved a superb, shimmering calm.(9) Tabitha turned with a flip of her hair and strode away.(10) Though they then ruin the effect by making an amateurish mistake on a flip reference to cricket.(11) You can't always see electricity until you flip the switch on.(12) And I'd much rather flip hamburgers and send my brother to school, than push pencils and worry about where to get the money for school supplies each month.(13) The waitress rolled her eyes and walked away with a flip of her hair.(14) When I suggest that he must be a fan, he puts on a brave face but it becomes clear just how far he thinks his work is removed from the flip media world.(15) I don't mean to sound flip either, but literally all you have to do to get rid of some guys is to let them know you're interested in spending more time with them.(16) With a flip of his wrist, the flames were suddenly zooming back towards me.
(1) flip chart :: फ्लिप चार्ट
(2) flip over :: पलट दो
(3) flip out :: पागल हो जाना
(4) flip-flop :: फ्लिप फ्लॉप
(5) flip side :: उल्टी ओर
(6) flip a coin :: सिक्का उछालो
(7) flip off :: भाड़ में जाओ
(8) flip through :: इनमें फ़्लिप करें
(9) flip the bird :: चिड़िया को पलटो
(10) flip chip :: पलटें काटना
1. snotty-nosed ::
2. toss ::
3. somerset ::
4. overturn ::
5. throw ::
6. flick ::
7. alternate ::
8. flip out ::
पागल हो जाना
9. flip over ::
10. twitch ::
11. sky ::
12. switch ::
13. toss ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, what if we just FLIP it over?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
Help me FLIP it over.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
but then he started to FLIP out
and now this feels like a bad idea,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
didn't FLIP to English
as soon as I opened my mouth
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
Just FLIP the switch until the lights
on the drone change to solid yellow.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
English to Hindi Dictionary: flip
Meaning and definitions of flip, translation in Hindi language for flip with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of flip in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "flip"
What flip means in Hindi, flip meaning in Hindi, flip definition, examples and pronunciation of flip in Hindi language.