लड़ाई, युद्ध, झगड़ा, लड़ने की चाहलड़ना, लड़ाई करना, युद्ध करना, विरोध करना, प्रयल करना
- लड़ाईयोद्धामार पिटाईझगड़े
Noun(1) a hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war(2) the act of fighting; any contest or struggle(3) an aggressive willingness to compete(4) an intense verbal dispute(5) a boxing or wrestling match
Verb(1) be engaged in a fight; carry on a fight(2) fight against or resist strongly(3) make a strenuous or labored effort(4) exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for
(1) I will fight for more equitable laws(2) they had a fist fight(3) there was another war to fight(4) to win the fight(5) The organization says that the government have done precious little to fight poverty.(6) Following four comeback fights, he was in position to fight new champion Evander Holyfield.(7) we must fight corruption(8) It then occurred to her that she was running away just like she used to do whenever she got into a fight with her parents.(9) the fight for workers' rights(10) I'm gonna take everything I know and fight to preserve the black community.(11) Somewhere between Colorado and New Mexico he got into a fight with an irate florist.(12) If he is really serious about this fight and wants public support then this is the place to start.(13) she didn't want to fight with her mother all the time(14) But Mr Aldred said he will never give up in his fight for justice.(15) two fire trucks raced to the scene to fight the blaze(16) This week he lost his fight for an early release from jail.
(1) to fight :: लड़ना
(2) fight back :: जवाबी हमला
(3) fight against :: खिलाफ लड़ना
(4) fight off :: खदेड़ देना
(5) fight for :: के लिए संघर्ष
(6) snowball fight :: बर्फ की गोले की लड़ाई
(7) pillow fight :: तकिया लड़ाई
(8) good fight :: अच्छी लड़ाई
(9) fight or flight :: लड़ाई या उड़ान
(10) ready to fight :: लड़ने के लिए तैयार
1. brawl ::
2. boxing match ::
मुक्केबाज़ी का खेल
3. battle ::
4. argument ::
5. struggle ::
6. will to resist ::
विरोध करने के लिए होगा
8. fighting ::
9. brawl ::
11. engage in ::
12. quarrel ::
13. campaign ::
14. oppose ::
15. repress ::
अधिकार में लाना
16. fight back ::
17. push ::
18. contend ::
19. struggle ::
1. advance ::
2. cultivate ::
3. encourage ::
4. forward ::
5. foster ::
6. further ::
7. nourish ::
8. nurture ::
पालन - पोषण करना
9. promote ::
को बढ़ावा देना
fight, fighter, fighters, fighting, fights
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
they need to believe it's
a FIGHT they can win.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
You shouldn't drink before a FIGHT.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
Fight against those
who FIGHT against me.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
The Starks FIGHT the Lannisters,
and Baratheons FIGHT each other.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
because when I FIGHT a man for real,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
English to Hindi Dictionary: fight
Meaning and definitions of fight, translation in Hindi language for fight with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fight in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fight"
What fight means in Hindi, fight meaning in Hindi, fight definition, examples and pronunciation of fight in Hindi language.