Noun(1) an item inserted in a written record(2) the act of beginning something new(3) a written record of a commercial transaction(4) something (manuscripts or architectural plans and models or estimates or works of art of all genres etc., as in a competition(5) something that provides access (to get in or get out(6) the act of entering
(1) undocumented workers seeking entry to the United States(2) Maybe she would go away after a while, but all the same he had to go upstairs and past the kiosk and the bar if he wanted to get to the entry doors.(3) The Liquor License Act states that bar staff and security have the right to refuse entry to anyone.(4) a fluffed entry(5) Some snorkellers swam alongside a whale shark, while divers of one boat made their entry to find themselves among a welcoming committee of pilot whales.(6) Ireland had benefited more than any other state from the EU and other countries seeking entry should not be denied the same opportunity.(7) Indeed, in the case just postulated, product differentiation would be an open invitation to entry and to competition.(8) The concerto soloist, a distinguished cellist, made an incorrect entry , and there was some untidy wind playing.(9) Extending along the northern portion of the library is a glass-enclosed entry that leads the visitor up a gradual slope that enhances a spiritual feeling.(10) ├ö├ç├┐That is where the actors made their entry and exit and the tunnel still runs from below the stage to the front of the building,├ö├ç├û he reveals.(11) he was refused entry to the club(12) I understand that people need to be compensated to jury these competitions, which is why we have entry fees.(13) The court heard that when police went to her home they said they had to make a forced entry to arrest her after clearly warning her three times that they wanted her to open her front door.(14) The competition entry fee is Ôö¼├║1.50 in addition to normal phone charge, and entrants can send up to 20 text messages on any one number.(15) A total entry of 34 competitors played in the competition and the adults probably learned a few tips about the finer points of the game.(16) King opts for slower tempos than expected, illuminating every stately arpeggio in the opening instrumental prelude until the explosive entry of the voices.
(1) data entry :: डाटा प्रविष्टि
(2) entry point :: प्रवेश बिंदु
(3) entry fee :: प्रवेश शुल्क
(4) port of entry :: प्रवेश का बंदरगाह
(5) free entry :: नि: शुल्क प्रवेश
(6) single entry :: एकल प्रवेश
(7) entry form :: प्रवेश प्रपत्र
(8) point of entry :: प्रवेश बिंदु
1. appearance ::
2. admission ::
3. item ::
4. recording ::
5. contestant ::
6. debut ::
9. submission ::
entries, entry, entryphone, entryphones
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I request immediate ENTRY.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
Sheldon's mine-simulation log. Entry one.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
Assessment of possible ENTRY.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
No Home minister will order the ENTRY,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
There's an ENTRY
to another land here.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: entry
Meaning and definitions of entry, translation in Hindi
language for entry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of entry in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'entry'
What entry means in Hindi, entry meaning
in Hindi, entry
definition, examples and pronunciation
of entry in Hindi language.