प्रवेश करना, दाखिल करनादर्ज करना, घुसना, प्रविष्ट होना, प्रविष्टि करना
- दर्जघुसामें प्रवेशमें प्रवेश करती है
Verb(1) to come or go into(2) become a participant; be involved in(3) register formally as a participant or member(4) be or play a part of or in(5) make a record of; set down in permanent form(6) come on stage(7) take on duties or office(8) put or introduce into something(9) set out on (an enterprise or subject of study
(1) The shooting has sparked fears of a retaliatory attack by the victim's friends, who tried to enter the City Hall on Thursday.(2) Secondly, you can deliberately enter information about yourself into a digital profile.(3) To enter into dialogue with a culture that does not possess the ontological security of majority cultures is to enter a representational space of intimacy.(4) I feel butterflies in my belly as I watch William Hutt enter from up stage center greeted by a long round of applause.(5) This was during the visit of the Lady Nelson, under Captain John Murray, the first European vessel to enter Port Phillip Bay.(6) reading the Bible, we enter into an amazing new world of thoughts(7) Two giant Haida totem poles have long greeted visitors as they enter the Field Museum.(8) enter your password(9) Get your troops over there, but make sure they don't enter the City or they'll be killed on site.(10) enter the King(11) There's been much confusion over the pledging process and I will happily get you registered and enter the amount you stipulate.(12) children can enter the data into the computer(13) enter Hamlet(14) To top it all off, those of you with a singing voice can enter the Sopranos Karaoke Competition which will begin before the end of the year.(15) it's not too late to enter(16) England didn't enter the World Cup until 1950, whereupon we were immediately instilled as favourites.
(1) do not enter :: प्रवेश न करें
(2) to enter :: प्रवेश करना
(3) enter key :: कुंजी दर्ज
(4) enter into :: में प्रवेश
(5) re-enter :: पुन: दर्ज
(6) enter name :: नाम दर्ज
(7) enter in :: में प्रवेश करें
(8) enter by force :: बलपूर्वक डालें
(9) enter data :: जानकारी दर्ज करें
(10) to enter into :: में जाने के लिए
2. penetrate ::
3. get involved in ::
में शामिल हो जाएं
4. reach ::
5. join ::
में शामिल होने के
7. record ::
9. submit ::
10. accede ::
11. go in ::
12. embark ::
13. recruit ::
14. participate ::
15. insert ::
17. figure ::
1. depart ::
2. exit ::
3. leave ::
enter, entered, entering, enters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We're surrounded by Spain's army here.
We don't know when they will ENTER.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
Who gave you permission to cross the
siege line and ENTER the castle?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
We are about to ENTER Atzel's fortress.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
- Uh, he said maybe we should ENTER you...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
Allow me to ENTER Riverrun
under a flag of truce.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
English to Hindi Dictionary: enter
Meaning and definitions of enter, translation in Hindi language for enter with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of enter in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "enter"
What enter means in Hindi, enter meaning in Hindi, enter definition, examples and pronunciation of enter in Hindi language.